Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews birds nest villa host pool villa indian chef tree house villa outdoor shower bubble bath our honeymoon mini bar unique design kamala beach mosquito repellent airport transfer heaven on earth swim up bar beautiful resort clay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Decided to stay for the week end on the hill, surrounded by the trees and it was a truly good experience. The staff are all lovely, the design of the resort and the rooms are everywhere a pleasure for the eyes. A clear effort to respect nature has been made. It is a real achievement and despite the high prices, it is worth a short stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank restinpeace01
Keemala, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Keemala!

We would like to thank you immensely for choosing us again after so many years and taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers following your recent stay, and mentioning our rooms, a pleasure for the eyes

We are thrilled to know you had such a pleasant and most importantly quality time here with us.
We have shared your kind review with our associates and everyone was thrilled to know your expectations of this stay were exceeded and you had such a memorable time here with us. Thank you for highlighting out efforts to respect nature, as our resort is always looking to make the world a better place.

We all are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Enchanting regards,

Jason Villarino

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

It’s nicely build hotel if you want to stay far from nightlife of Phuket
It’s little difficult in coming to hotel and going out
The hotel offers taxi which is really expensive and the spa could be huge disappointment in terms of price
They are too pressing and non cooperative butler if you are not using there spa
The food is excellent in terms of quality
The hotel room are really good and comfortable but could be overpriced
The beach is little far and it on mountain so mostly to walk around also you always need buggy
But it’s nice nice couple hotel to stay for last two days of your Phuket trip
You will have big dissatisfaction because of taxi . I think this area has taxi union and really expensive and hotel supports them so be prepared for it
Again I recommend that stay for last two days of trip to enjoy luxury of tree house type rooms the rooms are very nice with different and luxurious comfort
Beware it s a overpriced hotel also

1  Thank kirti889
Keemala, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your review on tripadvisor which evaluates the different aspects of Keemala.
I would like to thank you for choosing Keemala during your recent visit to Phuket and for taking your valuable time to share your experience. We deeply appreciate your observations.

Further more, I am very disappointed to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations and would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any frustration this might have caused. Please rest assured that your points have been shared with the concerned departments for rectification. Although we find it a bit unfair to give us a poor rating from your experiences with outside taxis we feel that we have the responsibility to to make sure all of our guests are receiving the service we promise. We conduct monthly comparisons with all other major resorts and hotels in Phuket and we can ensure that all resort transportation prices are reasonable, as well as our spa offerings. We have a one of a kind spa at Keemala, and throughout the years we have guest raving about the high quality treatments.

Our location is away from the the hustle and bustle of Patong, but still near enough so guests can join the surrounding areas in reasonable time and come back to enjoy themselves in a unique destination resort. All areas are reachable in 15-20 minutes time.

Thank you for your kind words on the excellent food quality, luxurious comfort in the rooms.

Thank you for your kind words on all other aspect of your stay and we hope to welcome you back one day to show we are committed to improve.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The hotel is for honeymooners. Plan to spend the full day enjoying the view, the pool and the beach. Ideal for stay in and relaxing, pamper yourself and the ones you love.
The food is good on the site.

Room tip: Bird's nest is the best room followed by the tent
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mounir B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us, and thank you for glorifying our services with your wonderful feedback that summarizes the overall experience you had at our resort and thank you for sharing in TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure to read that you see us as "a honeymoon hotel ",while staying with us and happy that our arrangements and services reached your expectation. Thank you for having chosen our resort for your relaxing holiday.

We pride ourselves of being a resort that creates very special moments for our guests and it is always great to know that we succeeded as intended.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed at Keemala for our Honeymoon. My Husband has alot of food allergies and we got sent a questionnaire to fill in asking about allergies and dietary requirements before arrival. When we arrived we were met by Aor from front reception who confirmed his allergies and also had one of the chefs speak with him. They outlined what he could eat in the snackbar in the room and made sure he had enough variety. All of the staff knew of his allergies and remembered him and his allergies. He was never served anything he couldn't eat and always felt catered for. Aside from this the hotel was beautiful and the staff the most helpful. We would stay there again. Thank you again to all staff at Keemala!

1  Thank 445alannahm

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you immensely for taking the time to share your experience with us and to the other readers. We appreciate your incredibly kind words. Congratulations once again!!

It was a real pleasure to read your review and to see how much you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to exceed our guests' expectations and I am delighted to know that we succeeded on this occasion.We are specialized for all dietary requirements and I am happy to see that we were able to cater to your needs.

Your gracious comments and praises about our resort and the room have been shared with our associates. Your kind words are very motivating for the team and will help us in continuing to strive for excellence in everything we do.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I really want to like the hotel! The hotel is beautiful itself when you are in it; i thought it was located in a secluded forest before arrival but it’s actually next to some condominiums, not really in a “jungle”.

Love how they have the duck cottage and the fish pond where you can feed some really big fish. The common pool with the waterfall was really nice and peaceful. Staff were friendly and offered us water to cool down under the heat without even asking.

We stayed at the basic room category - the cottage pool villa. The bathroom and the bedroom were beautifully designed but then here comes the flaws. They do not have luggage racks like most hotels do, they will tell you to use “the closet area” in the bathroom where there’s room to put your luggage. I will tell you why you will not want to put your personal belongings there, let alone my makeup bag or vanity case which were filled with toner, moisturisers, eye cream, etc. - because the bathroom has this glass doors led to the outdoor shower and high ceiling with glass roof to let the natural sunlight to come in the bathroom. The concept is nice but then during day time, the bathroom is hot like a sauna and full of mosquitoes. Every time I had to go in the bathroom I had to spray myself with insect repellent or I would end up getting bitten multiple times. I understand although it is not exactly in a jungle but the hotel itself is still in the nature filled with trees and plants so it would be hard to be insect free. The hotel is already aware of this issue and doing everything they possibly can to help on this but again, the problem is still here. I am only sharing my experience to those who really dislike and cannot stand insects.
On the second night while I was sleeping, I felt that something was crawling on my face and then later found out that it was a spider of the size of my pinkie...scary enough!

Our pool was small. And there were only one lounge bed in the patio. There were also not much privacy for the cottage villa as I can easily see the pool next door.

The Mala Restaurant is the only hotel restaurant and it offers all day dining. Food was ok just make sure you order local Thai food / Indian to avoid disappointment.

Good thing is that the hotel offer free mini bar (except for alcoholic beverages) and fruits. The daily specials that came in a glass jar were also very nicely made! I especially liked the pandan marshmallows, they were such a delight!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Keemala and for the thoughts that you have shared regarding your stay in our resort.

Your kind comments to our associates are all greatly appreciated and I am glad that the team were able to display their outstanding customer service during your stay. Thank you for highlighting many areas of the hotel such as the free mini bar and our nice staff.

On a separate note, I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and have already forwarded this to our Front office department & Housekeeping management as this will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the quality of products and amenities we serve. In our constant endeavour we try our utmost to make the stay of our guest a memorable one and it makes us sad to know we somehow failed in your case. I hope the above mentioned points does not diminish your favorable regard for Keemala. We have a constant Pest control throughout the year, although we are situated on a beautiful jungle and mosquitoes are to be expected as Thailand is in the tropics.

We sincerely regret that your experience was less than satisfactory. However, regarding your comments about the room and rooms experience, please let me share that we carry out internal surveys with many of our guests and we have received a high standard of satisfaction concerning our room locations and quality.

Once again, thank you very much for the constructive feedback that you have shared with us which will allow us to look into the highlighted areas for our improvement and help us continue to provide exceptional service to our valued guests.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!