Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Thai, Scandinavian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Best food on the 26:th Phuket vacation!!!
Highly recommended. Pims Place, Kamala. Of you get the chance have a seat and listen to Thomas ’’Frippe’’ Frisells amaziing storiies! We had ’’plankstek’’ with meat that melted ss We chewed it. So of your in Kamala dont miss it or simply gran a tuk tuk and go there. Anders

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (366)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for being the only restaurant in Kamala that opens for 24 hours. After a long night out this restaurant saved me from starving with nice food and affordable prices as usual.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Walked in the intense sun, felt like my mouth was getting like Ghandi's flip flop. Looking for Stanley Baxter as a 'Desert Rat', got there. Flopped in the seat and got some Nectar lubrication, had a little wait for the food, but it is cooked as needed, so fresh. 3 of us there.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

These people are nice and I am receiving my refund tomorrow, but today, my boyfriend and I ordered food to be delivered to our hotel. They first delivered my green curry rice with chicken, even though I ordered with tofu. As a vegetarian, I couldn’t eat it so they brought me another with just veggies. I eat almost the whole thing before finding a USED BANDAID in my food. I am absolutely disgusted and I feel ill just thinking about this. I would avoid as gloves are obviously not being used.

Date of visit: January 2020
MarcusFrisell, Kundansvarig at Pim's Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Hello K1794TEkatiep and thank you for your review.

We are deeply worried about this incident as we have a strict policy that all of our staff use gloves when dealing with food. Please know that we will investigate this and take appropiate actions to make sure we keep serving food with the high quality our customers deserve.

As for the wrong order, we are very sorry for the inconveniance but would like to note that the reception of your hotel ordered with chicken and therefore that is what we delivered. Once we heard that you did not want chicken we delivered the dish you wanted as soon as possible.

We hope to see you again and perhaps change your opinion of our restaurant and get the impression of us that we strive for.

Kind regards,
Pim's Place

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Awesome food 24/7 and always a nice smile from the staff!
Loving it!
We will come back next time:)..

Date of visit: December 2019