Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best place for uniforms

I ordered uniforms in the quantity and it was ready on time, price and quality was best, Before I... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2020
Vinny732
The Best! Perfect!

Mike is an incredible tailor and very easy to work with. I had many suits and shirts (Italian... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
Elian173

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Phuket
from $43.80
from $3.50
from $74.27
More Info
All reviews thanks mike great service selection process silk shirt suit jacket beautiful suit pair of pants fit perfectly attention to detail custom suit finished product swissotel dress measurements clothes tailor quality
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Best tailor in Kamala
Bought a suit here 7 years ago and still is very good, so came to get another in this month even i was staying at Patong But i came to Mike because of quality . Mike measured me last time and the record was still available and Mike checked once again and my suit shirts and some extra slacks was ready within 2 days, when i came to pick up my clothes Mike said to try and i would say that everything's was much better than expectation, Thanks a lot to Mike for his fantastic job and definitely i will be back again and i will highly recommend Mike and Shyam Tailor House It some one want suit or Tailor made clothes just go to Mike. Best Phuket

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Samuel435
ShyamTailorHouse, Owner at Shyam Tailor House Kamala, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Reviewer thank you very much to taking the time for your great Feedback, SHYAM TAILOR HOUSE strive to provide good quality and service to all our clients, your appreciation well received and motivates us to provide ongoing best service of our experience, We would expect to see you again in future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Myself and my son went here to get a suit and a few shirts made up. Great service, quality and value. Very straight forward and a pleasure working with the owner. Thankfully we came across this shop on trip advisor. It is a little out of the way and off the main strip of shops in the town. It was my sons first tailored suit and a great experience from start to finish . I look forward to the next visit.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Ian m
ShyamTailorHouse, Owner at Shyam Tailor House Kamala, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much to taking the time for your great Review, SHYAM TAILOR HOUSE strive to provide good quality and service to all our clients, your appreciation well received and motivates us to provide ongoing best service of our experience, We would expect to see you again in future.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I am happy after pickup it's really excellent regarding suit and trouser that fits and sewing method after second fitting that was great thank you !

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Manoj M
ShyamTailorHouse, Owner at Shyam Tailor House Kamala, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Reviewer thank you very much to taking the time for your great review, SHYAM TAILOR HOUSE strive to provide good quality and service to all our clients, your appreciation well received and motivates us to provide best service of our experience, We would expect to see you again in future.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We were staying at the hotel just down the alley and popped our heads in to look around. We ended up with a really nice suit for our son. Mike tailored the suit for him to grow. The suit still looks great 5 months later!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank BowtieProf
ShyamTailorHouse, Owner at Shyam Tailor House Kamala, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear Reviewer thank you very much to taking the time for your great Review, SHYAM TAILOR HOUSE strive to provide good quality and service to all our clients, your appreciation well received and motivates us to provide ongoing best service of our experience,Please let me know if you think something not according to your desire,As here in this area are many competitor those who pretend best about their product,so your comment will improve us, We would expect to see you again in future.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I came with my parents and my dad got 2 trousers and a shirt done with Shyam tailor. Great couple at the shop, wonderful work, a great experience in our short weekend trip :)

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Oh C
ShyamTailorHouse, Owner at Shyam Tailor House Kamala, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018