We have just returned from Kamala after spending 6 days in this hotel, it is a very nice looking guesthouse, management are friendly and polite.
The problems i had with this place were the bathroom is far too small & it has a huge sink in it thus creating a bottle neck if there are more than 2 of you staying in the room, the bed was rock solid , no blanket or doonah supplied only 2 sheets????
Our AC broke after the 2nd day and they informed us it woud take a day or so to repair we were very understanding and put up with the heat at night, what i wasnt impressed with was when checked out i spoke with them in regards to the inconveniance of the AC breaking and spending 48hrs with no AC, i asked them for a discount on the price and was rudely told that they refuse to discount and it wasnt there fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to our modern cosy Boutique Guesthouse in Kamala, Phuket. Located only a few steps away from the sandy beach we provide you with delightful amenities, a friendly atmosphere and a personalized service for the refreshing holidays that you deserve. Please feel free to request one of our 10 well equipped double rooms and see you soon in the land of smiles :-) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your PapaCrab Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papacrab Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Kamala
- PapaCrab Boutique Guesthouse Kamala, Phuket