“Cultural Experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
$69.60*
and up
Phuket Fantasea (Show Only)
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Kamala
More attraction details
Owner description: This cultural theme park is divided into three sections: shopping in the Festival village, dining in the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant and Vegas-style entertainment in the Palace of the Elephants.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Show was great with lots of performers and animals on stage.
Acrobats,dancers very talented and costumes wonderful.
Buffet dinner was included in large dining hall.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,009)
All reviews
in 57 reviews
"camera"
in 948 reviews

Fanta Sea Phuket
Buffet dinner is acceptable though we would not go out of our way for this one. There is a decent selection of Thai dishes including roast duck, salad bar, a very simple dessert table and fruits.
We were fortunate to obtain centrally located Gold Seats that permit a good view of the main stage and the wing stages to the right and left. The theater is not well air-conditioned, and do bring the mosquito spray.
As for the show, some of the sets that they have are quite impressive, though the flow of the story line and the transition between scenes leaves a lot in some cases. In some instances the dance sequences appeared to be a rehearsal for the live performance.
The sound system was very disappointing, speakers are being overloaded, therefore the percussion is somewhat muffled with no clear differentiation between instruments. The Audio track was previously recorded, no live orchestra. Though one would still expect a decent sound system. fyi - I use to work in a recording studio and in the broadcasting industry.
As a theme park, not much here, only shops ... another money grab.
Admission to the buffet dinner, show, with hotels transfers will set one back approximately 2,150 baht. per person - give or take.

Would we recommend this Attraction: depending on personal taste, in our case a 50/50.
Would we return: for us, once is more than enough. Though they do have guests that return annually.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

to eat here and watch the show here is a magical show and its a must place visit in Phuket and for the amount we paid was so good. Ask FunDee Boutique Hotel and they will sell you the tickets as I purchased from them

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went to the dinner & show at Phuket FantaSea and whilst the buffet dinner was indeed rather good, I wasn't the biggest fan of the show itself. I think their advertising is a little over the top. Nevertheless a fun night out. All the fun stopped though once I was having to find a taxi to take me back to Surin Beach. I got to Phuket FantaSea by taxi and paid BHT 300. On the way back though, I was being asked for BHT 600. It's seriously a max 10 minute drive. I wasn't willing to pay that so the guy at the public taxi rank at Phuket FantaSea completely ignored me after that. I started walking towards Suring Beach and luckily noticed another resort sign on my way back where I was able to order a taxi that took me back for BHT 300. Above all, I hate being ripped off, but there seemed little choice at FantaSea for getting any other transport. So just for that bit, I would never go back. If you choose to go though, please arrange return transport ahead of time