“Awesome experience”

Ranked #9 of 15 things to do in Kamala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 2, 2016

This was a great experience for myself and my kids ages 6 & 9. The elephant bathing is not to be missed. I do think the elephants are well cared for.

1  Thank J J
"company"
in 5 reviews
"gopro"

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We got lower price when we rent bike and got there self. For ride. We got 30 years old elephant. I was totally shake because There
So much action and creaming. But anyway. Everything was ok and I was totally Happy. -i was just hating when on my ride he was screaming so much to my elephant

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We read many reviews about the elephant trekking and had resolved not to because we were concerned about encouraging this if the elephants were not well cared for. However our hotel suggested Pang Chang and our 14 and 11 year old did the half hour bareback ride. There was no evidence of any lack of care the Mahout appeared to interact really well with the elephant. The kids enjoyed the trek while we walked alongside. A half hour was long enough as the weather was hot. The elephant enjoyed the bananas we gave him after the trek and the views of Kamala meant the walk was enjoyable for us too.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

Cheap and they love these elephants to bits, so enjoyed this 1 1/2 hr with these magnificent gentle creatures