“top class”

Kananaskis Country, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“top class”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

As a businessman and a workaholic sitting an a office all day i need some comfortable suits... i heard through the grape vine there is a really nice tailors in kamala with great staff so gave them a visit... they made great suits that were nice colors and nice fitting bits of material around my trim body... so happy with them and the price so good.. where i walk around hollywood im my suits girls and some guys look at me and ask where i get great suits... then they go to Thailand and buy great suits... visit Phuket and get yourself a paragon tailored suit..

Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great women's tailoring”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I wasn't expecting to get any suits made for myself when I accompanied my partner into Paragon Tailors, but after looking through an assortment of women's corporate looks I found some beautifully simple yet gorgeous dresses for the office.

The dresses came out perfectly and look great in the office!

Service:
We visited on a Monday and by Tuesday, Mike had already created the shell of the two dresses that I had put in an order for. By Wednesday the dresses had been completed and where ready for final tweaks and modifications and by Thursday they were done. Thanks Mike!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rinaeleven
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The tailor Mike was amazing.
Excellent and personalised service for each item of clothing. We bought two suits, 10 shirts and 2 pants all for a great price. He was lovely and helpful and had heaps of knowledge in the textile industry as well as locally. Close to everything!
Mike was casual, but spot on.

Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very Professional”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was wanting to have a number of suites made, but after walking round a bit I was reluctant due to the fact that they tended to harass you before even entering there store. I'd decided the best thing to do was to look up on trip adviser what Tailor to go to in Phuket, and this was one a shop that was recommended, it was close to where I was staying, and on entering I immediately felt comfortable with Mike's demeanor, he not only listen to my needs, but also made some great recommendations - a true professional.

1 Thank Anthony B
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Honest Tailor - Great Tailor!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I also used Mike at Paragon Tailor recently and got a nice suit and some shirts made - great quality. My girlfriend was able to bring some shirts she owns and get them copied with new designs for a fraction of what they cost originally. You might be able to save some baht by bargaining hard down in Patong but I found Mike's to be laid back, no pressure and lots of time to pick the correct materials, styles ,etc.

Mike also has a tour company and a scooter rental company so he can be a one-stop shop for all your holiday needs!

Highly recommended!