4 people are viewing this hotel
Vio.com
Get rewarded with One Key
2,388 results
All reviews rooftop bar ocean suite kamala beach superior room quiet end walk along the beach nice beach private beach pool villa sea view thai food kids club accor phuket pinky mod massage
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

It is my first time here. The moment that arrived I faced with khun Jenny who check in for me, she has done a great job for the check in processes. I like her smile and feel welcome. Also I would to thank you khun Grace khun Pan the receptionist and also the bell man khun lee who welcomed me during I arrived. The room is clean and nice. For the most recommended is the pool, I met with khun Turn the bartender he offered me the signature cocktail drink which was really nice and I like it. The restaurant on the 1 floor also good, the staffs are very attentive with always smiling. So I am happy to be here and will come back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank thapak0rnn
Andrew L, Manager at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear thapak0rnn,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our resort and for the perfect rating on TripAdvisor.

Your kind words regarding our service staff are very much appreciated. We will make sure that your review is shared with each one of the team members you mentioned and that they are properly recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Andrew Lindsay
Digital Marketing Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Visited Novotel in Kamala beach with my husband and 2 year old. Beach is beautiful and within a seconds from the hotel. The staff is very polite. Breakfasts are very nice, but the only minus I found that the drinks are not hot but warm. Also no hot milk provided. The room with ocean view are the best as it is so close to the ocean and it is nice to sleep with the sound of ocean. The fridge is not very powerful in the rooms however the conplimentary ice bags provided on each floor. The location of the hotel is a little bit far from restaurants, so if you travel with a babies be prepared to carry them all the way.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kamila K
Reviewed August 24, 2019

We stayed at this beach front hotel all most a week. Good location in a good neighbourhood in Kamala Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Very clean Rooms & House keeping doing excellent work. We never met the Room #E 527 Housekeeper, but when ever we put a note she / he do fulfilled our needs. Front Desk Ms. Grace always with good smile and very helpful. Our BELL Man KOBI is the hero of this hotel & KOBI help each and every guest. We have to thank Soul kitchen restaurant staff for their good service. Swimming pool towel station Abu backer / Anne always ready to help, but Anne should request Manager Palul Smith to replace your mans steam Room equipment. We tried to use Mans Steam Room most of the time it’s out of order.
Novotel Hotel Kamala beach doing their best to keep the beach clean, but still unwanted plastics waste coming from Local Public beach area. 🙏🏖👍Overall this is a good 5* hotel. We hope to come back soon.

Room tip: Location Location on the beach. Good beach to swim.
3  Thank Silva909S
Andrew L, Manager at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Silva909S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our resort and for the perfect rating on TripAdvisor. It is very much appreciated by all of us here at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach.

Our service staff are definitely our number one asset, so we are delighted to read all of the great things that you had said about them. We will make sure your review is passed on to them and that they are properly recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Andrew Lindsay
Digital Marketing Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there 3 nights and it was really great. Location is amazing, rooms are nice, stuff is friendly and breakfast is really good. Only thing that needs to improve is that whan you put sign to make your room and you are out of hotel from 11am to 4pm to really make your room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kuki018
Reviewed August 18, 2019

We felt welcomed the moment we arrived. Our room wasn’t ready so we used the pool area, with free wifi, until it was. We were then upgraded to a pool villa with an ocean view. I’m an Accor member but didn’t expect this. The room was excellent & the private pool area totally amazing. The food in the resort was very good with a lot of breakfast options. I have food issues so it was a bit harder for me but the staff were very helpful in suggesting food options. We swam in the ocean & the water was warm. We also took the free shuttle to Patong for an afternoon out. There were plenty of sun lounges although none on the beach. This wasn’t an issue as pool area was only steps to the beach. You could have the ocean view wherever you based yourself. We would highly recommend this resort.

3  Thank sandra s