“Very Good !!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 18, 2018

Great chef, fresh food and very good, perfect for a friendly meal, always delighted !!
I suggest everyone to go to this restaurant and Mam is perfect ...

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I live in Kamala and this is one our go to places here. Darn good cheeseburger! Drinks are reasonable.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Great curry dishes...all of them!! Definitely one of thee best Thai curry dishes on the island. Price is cheap and service is quick.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I wish I can eat here every day, if only I lived in Phuket. One of the best meals we've had in Phuket and could confidently say it was the best curry and pad thai we've ever had. It's like coming home to a nice fresh homecooked meal without the fancy frills and unnecessary fuss. Flavor is wonderfully tasty! The owner is very nice and accommodating. I miss you Mam's Restaurant! We will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat.
Slower service when busy which is to be expected but the food is well worth the wait.

Date of visit: January 2018