“Best yellow curry so far....”
Review of Mam's Restaurant

Mam's Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 162 Restaurants in Kamala
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat.
Slower service when busy which is to be expected but the food is well worth the wait.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are in Thailand for our honeymoon, stayed at the G1 apartment on a day of torrential rain and didn’t want to venture far for our meal.. so glad for the rain.
Mam’s was spectacular. I had the green curry with rice and my husband had the Chicken Cordon Bleu, portions were enormous. The peppercorn gravy that accompanied my husbands dish was flavorful and rich while the Cordon Bleu was homemade and freshly prepared. My Green Curry was intensely flavorful with layers of freshness and complex yet simple notes of Thai flavors.
Now I read a review that complained about the wait time, this is because your dish is being prepared fresh from the time you order it.
As two classically trained chefs with over 40+ years experience between us I hope you take the time to check out this gem of a restaurant.
Food was excellent, service was excellent and quality/quantity for your Baht was exceptional

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We are waiting for our order more than 45 minutes. 1st time for 4 years. I am really disappointed. We came 1st and still have no food.
1st in queue are couples : Thai and farang. Then people with kids. All others must wait for a century

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2017

This is a local place that any tourist can get a favorable meal. Dining is "Al Fresco" although you sit under a lean-to and there are plastic sheets to keep out the rain. It often rains in Kamala at supper time so plan to be seated early and leave when the rain stops. Fair choice of food on the menu between Thai and Western and they plenty of beer and box wine for you to enjoy. Unpretentious wholesome good honest food and simply nice people to look after you.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Food was honestly the best pad Thai I've had in my travels of Thailand so far. But the reason I gave it a 3 was because we waited an hour for our food. That was confusing because there was only one other table of people there at the time. It also seemed that people who came after us were getting food before us. Very frustrating but the food was fantastic

Date of visit: February 2017