All reviews private beach sky lounge outdoor bathtub villa pool room service unique design clear view free mini bar patong beach wear and tear common pool tuk tuk living room buggy drivers luxury resort main pool buggy service
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Naka Phuket is absolutely breath taking, with the best top-down views of the villa on the cliff and the panoramic view of the private beach! By far the nicest one bedroom villa we have stayed in, and the level of service was impeccable. Loved the size of the one bedroom villa, it was very spacious, with a living room area adorned with large sofas and a huge flat screen TV and the best part - a home entertainment system with a wide variety of up-to-date movies (great sound system too)! The private beach boasts clear blue waters which was perfect for kayak-ing. Very different experience compared to other largely commercialized beaches elsewhere in Phuket - Naka Phuket's very own private beach offers exclusivity and you can truly enjoy the serenity of the surroundings. Tried the in-room dining as well and the local thai dishes were really good. The only draw back I can think of, was the number of bugs that were attracted to the villa's pool lights at night (inevitable as Phuket is a tropical island) - however this can be easily solved by switching off the lights outside of your villa at the pool area, right before the sun sets. Best attribute of the villa is its beautiful design!
Enjoyable stay and would definitely visit again.

Room tip: Higher floors for better views. There are buggies available to drive you around so there is no need to worry about which room you stay in.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This was by far one of the best places I've stayed in Thailand! Myself and two friends stayed in the villa located at the very top just above the gym and sky restaurant areas. The design is flawless (I'd love to live in one of these villas in the UK!), the shower was restocked everyday with Molton Brown products (pinched a few for home!), private infinity pool overlooking the resort and sea. Just lovely! Would 100% go back!

Room tip: The very top of the hill!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sexytonyboy84
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Sexytonyboy84,

Thank you for your reviewed, firstly It's a gladness to learn that you would be back we are looking forward to serve you again.

Your happiness is our happiness, you love our resort is also our happiness.

Stay in touch and best wishes,

Reviewed July 9, 2017

My Husband and I travelled Late June and stayed for one week. I had advised the hotel that it was my husbands birthday during our stay and the staff could not have made it anymore special for him, During breakfast Jason was presented with a beautiful birthday cake complete with Candles and a course. On going into town we was given a private car there and back and all the staff wished Jason a very happy birthday (we thank you for being so kind)

Upon arrival this magnificent design hotel really does take your breath away, we stay in room 541 we was very high up and had the best of views over the ocean and just a hop skip and a jump away from the cocktail bar where I tried quit a few of there special cocktails, foods good in here too.

The restaurant where we had breakfast is very welcoming and efficient, great choice of breakfast. Dinner in the main restaurant was faultless, exceptional service every time we dined here, beautiful setting, I recommend a table outside and watch to sun go down (muzzy spray provided on all tables - nice touch)

Room service was brilliant, we did have 1 night where our extra fries did not arrive with the rest of the food, however this was rectified within 10 minutes.

the Shuttle into Patong town was okay - however I did not like the style of communal transport after we had been spoiled with the private car previously. Once arriving in Patong town all I can say is "its not for everyone". I hated every minute of it, and really had my eyes opened, I could not understand what parents take their young children here (Sleaze Pit) but I appreciate we all have to earn a living.

Overall the Hotel was brilliant, a few minor tweaks on the presentation , small things like a few broken lights outside the villa, pool tiles missing in the private pool, maybe the wooden doors could be better manicured - but this is just vanity for the hotel. It really is a very welcoming and indulging place to stay.

One final thing ' FREE MINI BAR' lol got my husband excited

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at The Naka this past week. The room was incredible with great views of the beach. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by friendly reception staff who were happy to answer all of our questions and took us up for a tour of our room.

Our room was high on the mountain and lucky enough to be next to the Sky Lounge, so we visited frequently. Have to say that Pui the bartender was always friendly and courteous. He always remembered our favourite drinks and was happy to chat and tell us what places to visit.

Additionally, Noree at the restaurant always made a big effort to please us. My mum asked for a caramel latte on the first morning, and unfortunately the bar only had vanilla syrup. The next day, however, Noree remembered us and immediately told my mum that they now had caramel syrup for her. Talk about going the extra mile! From then on Mum had caramel lattes every day. Phu was also great, having the Bar make my dad a ginger and orange juice drink as he was sick, and chatting away with us about Australia.

Staff in all areas were amazing, they would notice if you had the slightest concern on your face and respond immediately by asking if you needed anything, which is not something you see very often in other hotels. We never felt like just customers at The Naka. If I could remember the names of each staff member I would give them credit. We were constantly stunned by their natural warm nature. I can even say that the hotel's incredible design was surpassed by its fantastic staff. Definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else in Phuket!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Emma K

Thank you for your reviewed and superb compliment.

My gladness to learn that our staff delivered you an exceptional services, the receptionist or even Khun Noree from our restaurant, Khun Pui from the Bar, Khun Phu from the porter services and the rest of our staff. I would give you my promise to express your superb compliment to them, for sure.

We are looking forward to welcome you back so soon.

Best wishes and stay in touch.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

It is with great sadness that we will be leaving this amazing hotel tomorrow. The hotels brilliant design, the gorgeous staff who literally did backflips to make us happy and the breathtaking views puts this hotel at a five star rating for me!

Positives include:
Private pool
Private beach
The hotels' innovative design that blends beautifully into the natural environment
Large spacious rooms designed with numerous special features to create a serene and relaxed haven.
And last of all the warm and generous staff who made our stay so special!!!

Negatives

Going home

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Julie K

Dear Julie K,

Thank you for your reviewed and rate us Five Stars.

It's a gladness to learn that you were happy and love the design of our resort beside an environment.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best wishes,