“Great breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kamala
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Swedish, Scandinavian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Healthy & Natural Bread – Homebaked – High QualityMost of our bread is baked with live sourdough according to old Nordic traditions. We also bake nice tasty cookies and beautiful birthdaycakes.Visit our coffeshop where you can choose to sit inside in airconditioned room, or outside with a view over the mountains.
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Read encouraging reviews so decided to check it out. Excellent and inexpensive breakfast and home prepared food. Natural yoghurt etc.

The bread is simply lovely. Will return and happy to recommend it to others.

Roche UK.

2 Thank Roche B

Lund, Sweden
“The greatest pastries in a land seriously lacking chocolate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I brought my family to the swedish bakery after reading about it on tripadvisor. Huge and fresh lobby and café. Extremely happy and loving owners who saw to that we had an amazing stay during our brunch.

During our trip to Kamala we returned several times. Their afterwork nights are a load of fun, and a great place to meet new social people or just enjoy a cheeseplate while listening to live music.

And the pastires. Oh the pastires. After a week in Kamala I had a serious lack of chocolate in my system. The swedish bakery fixed that and I tasted the most awesome chocolate muffin thing I have ever had the privilege to taste.

We will definitely be back for more on our next trip to Kamala.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Anthon S
Stockholm, Sweden
“Best chocolate cake in Kamala!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Visited several times when at Phuket, once you've been there you have to go back! Their chocolate cake and chocolate muffins are to die for (black and white is my favourite), and their bread is amazing as well. Friendly staff and the after work on fridays are the best! Great live music. Def. coming back next time when I'm in Thailand :)

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great selection of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've been here a couple times and each time has outdone the last....had semla (cream bun), followed up with a meatball sandwich today...Wide selection of breads too and friendly staff. You need to check this place out at least once.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sakis P
Czestochowa, Poland
“Confessions of the cake mosnter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been to the Swedish Bakery several times these past three weeks and I am truly impressed by the quality of their products. Everything is fresh, looks yummy and tastes even better. The bread is far ahead of the local alternatives and the cakes, oh the cakes! :-) :-) I would also recommend checking out the Friday after work at the bakery with live music and, if you feel like it, a long drink or glass of wine. Friendly atmosphere, people to talk to and a great hangout when you want to try something a bit further away from the beach. Also, do try the apple pie and the black&white chocolate cake. Dangerously awesome.

• Visited December 2012