The Club Hotel Phuket
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I've found a great place to stay in Kamala on the main road, ideal location close to many bars and restaurants and only a 5 minute walk to the beach. The staff were very friendly, particularly the Manager Sai, who showed me a large room right next to the swimming pool at a great price seeing as I had just walked in. The Hotel is set back from the main road and is just like a little oasis. There was another big pool as the one beside my room. The breakfast was excellent and served with very good coffee something you rarely seem to get in Thailand. Paul, the owner is a great guy, well versed in all things Kamala and can help with renting a scooter and all kinds of tips on where to go etc. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank KBGGregg
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just wanted to say 'Thank You' to Vikki and her staff for an enjoyable trip to Phuket. Vikki was more than ready to assist us with room changes and tours. In addition, the owner and Vikki also provided invaluable advice on local eats and attractions.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Our stay at The Club Hotel was great! Very clean room, lovely staff and its in a great location on the main road but with the rooms to the rear- very quiet! It cannot be beaten for value for money. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I visited for a breakfast today. The Club Hotel Kamala is right on the main road opposite the 'Aussie Pub'. I was pleasantly surprised by the English Breakfast which comprised of 2 x eggs, bacon, 1 x sausage, baked beans, sauté potatoes, 2 x toast accompanied by coffee and orange juice. It was served very quickly by happy to see me staff and all for 170 Thai Baht (approx USD$5.40). Definitely one not to miss when in Phuket. I did the cooks tour with Paul the owner and he showed me the accommodation which is very clean, comfortable and very affordable with 2 swimming pools in a tropical setting. A great location. (short stroll to the beach past many, many shops)

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are off the main road which is not that noisy anyway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed for 8 days(2 visits) This is a great hotel,good value for money, all staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help. Paul, the owner was so informative and helpful as we were planning our trip as we went. We enjoyed the two pools and meeting friends in the restaurant where the food was great! The hotel is ideally situated 5 minutes walk from the beach and directly opposite the popular Aussie Pub Kamala so we could still see our favourite AFL teams play. We will be back!

Room Tip: We liked the higher rooms but if you have any disability ground floor would be essential.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple