“Wish we didn't have to leave”
Review of Grill Bill

Grill Bill
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Kamala
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: American PIT BBQ Restaurant and Lounge . The place to go if you like 100 % pure charcoal grilled food.
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Third visit,My husband & I spent our last night here, food always great even when I was sick with the flu mid way into our trip they made my a beautiful dinner so I would eat and get better love you guy's p.s photos are from our last night spent in Kamala

Reviewed September 14, 2013

They really have the best food in Kamala! Its really clean and the persons are all really kind.
I really enjoyed the meal.
every time again! :)

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Actually we were searching for an authentic thai restautant that evening to have dinner but it started raining as we were infront of grill bill so we got in.

Since the menu refered to the lasagne as a very big portion we decided to share that dish.

The owner told us that it will take 25 minutes to cook it which wasnt a problem for us at all because it shows that its fresh.

While we were waiting we got some garlic bread which was good. The lasagne was really a big portion and even with sharing it we both were full. It tasted really amazing - i didnt thought that i would ever find such great italian food in thailand!

Service was friendly and spoke english really well (owner is italian) and also offered us a digestive afterwards.

Its a litte bit more expensive then when you go to a local thai restautant but still its a very good value you get for your money.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I came across this restaurant by chance on the internet and was intrigued by their menu. So yesterday I went with my wife and son for dinner and was pleasantly surprised because my expectations were exceeded.

First - Grill Bill is a cosy, well decorated and designed restaurant, by someone with a keen eye for detail.

Second- Sunny and his wife are the perfect hosts, who make you feel welcome the minute you step in to the restaurant.

Third- The food, what can one say. It is a dream for expats living here who crave for some international food and dishes which I call home comfort treats.
I ordered the Schnitzel Hunter Style which is one of my favorite dishes, being German, foil potato with sour cream (which easily could be a meal in itself) and onion rings. All was very well presented and looked and tasted delicious. Even so the sauce of my Schnitzel was a little bit salty, but it did not spoil the overall excellent dining experience, because it tasted like home, which a lot of international restaurants here in Phuket can not achieve.

All in all it was one of my best dining experiences in a long time here in Phuket and can truly recommend this restaurant to everyone.
Keep it up Sunny

All the best Michael

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a really good grill/bbq restaurant. we (a family with 2 teenage boys) ate here twice. Don't order a starter as you will get complimentary bruschetta and the mains are HUGE!! I made the mistake of oredring a double burger on our first visit. OMG: I would still be eating it now if I was determined to finish it. Scaled it down at the second visit.

Very good food, nice atmosphere, fantatsic service!

Been to Grill Bill? Share your experiences!