“Lovely small restaurant with excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grill Bill

Grill Bill
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Kamala
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Amsterdam
“Lovely small restaurant with excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Last year I visited Kamala Phuket and went back to my favourite restaurant the Grill Bill.
Fantastic Thai and Western food with excellent customer service. The pizzas are amazing if you want to eat something else than noodles, rice or Tom Yum soup. The owner is always prepared to make a personal talk so it gives you a very pleasant ambiance. Reasonable pricing and the staff is very friendly. Great work Grill Bill team. I hope to be back at the end of this year.

Vincent Slagter

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Vin27nies

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
The Netherlands
“Great service and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The service was really good, And the food that we ordered was also nice. We would defenitly visit Grill Bill again to try more of their food.

• Visited December 2012
Sofia, Bulgaria
“The place to go for ribs in Kamala”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We enjoyed our evening at Grill Bills. As you might expect, it gets a bit hot in April, but that only added to the experience and made the night that much more memorable. We arrived just as the sun went down and sat at this wonderfully, thick, wood table right along the main road a few yards from the grill which allowed us to see everything and everyone as they passed. The smells of the wood fired grill were mesmerizing. We were greeted emmediately as we sat down and had a cool drink in our hand within a minute. After hearing so many reviews on how good the ribs were, my mind was set. My wife and youngest son got a burger, and my oldest son got pasta. All of us were pleased with our meal. At the staffs recommendation, my boys tried the mango-lemon fruit smoothie and loved them so much that they became the staple drink for the rest of time in Thailand. My wife and I were also pleased with the awesome Australian wine selection to choose from. We went with the house wine by the glass and weren't disappointed. It's hard to find a bad meal in Thailand, but a good meal still stands out. If you should decide to give Grill Bills a try, I don't think you'll be let down and you certainly won't walk away hungry.

• Visited April 2013
california
“good BBQ items, service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

good selection of BBQ items from lamb, beef, pork, chicken. submarine sandwiches and other sandwich offerings. grilled vegetables. prices are a little more compared to some of the other reviewed restaurants. but it all depends on the comparison - April 2013 1/2 slab BBQ ribs was 270 THB, grilled zucchini was 90 THB, submarine sandwich around 220 THB.

• Visited April 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“A bit too pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Having read the great reviews, we had lunch here and ordered a burger. I know that beef is sketchy in Thailand, but I felt they totally over seasoned it.
The ambiance was nice, except for the man eating red ants everywhere.
We had a much better hamburger at Kamala Sports Bar on the main road. Best so far.

2 Thank drubano

Been to Grill Bill? Share your experiences!