“The place to go for ribs in Kamala”
Review of Grill Bill

Grill Bill
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Kamala
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sofia, Bulgaria
“The place to go for ribs in Kamala”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We enjoyed our evening at Grill Bills. As you might expect, it gets a bit hot in April, but that only added to the experience and made the night that much more memorable. We arrived just as the sun went down and sat at this wonderfully, thick, wood table right along the main road a few yards from the grill which allowed us to see everything and everyone as they passed. The smells of the wood fired grill were mesmerizing. We were greeted emmediately as we sat down and had a cool drink in our hand within a minute. After hearing so many reviews on how good the ribs were, my mind was set. My wife and youngest son got a burger, and my oldest son got pasta. All of us were pleased with our meal. At the staffs recommendation, my boys tried the mango-lemon fruit smoothie and loved them so much that they became the staple drink for the rest of time in Thailand. My wife and I were also pleased with the awesome Australian wine selection to choose from. We went with the house wine by the glass and weren't disappointed. It's hard to find a bad meal in Thailand, but a good meal still stands out. If you should decide to give Grill Bills a try, I don't think you'll be let down and you certainly won't walk away hungry.

• Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
california
“good BBQ items, service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

good selection of BBQ items from lamb, beef, pork, chicken. submarine sandwiches and other sandwich offerings. grilled vegetables. prices are a little more compared to some of the other reviewed restaurants. but it all depends on the comparison - April 2013 1/2 slab BBQ ribs was 270 THB, grilled zucchini was 90 THB, submarine sandwich around 220 THB.

• Visited April 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“A bit too pricey”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Having read the great reviews, we had lunch here and ordered a burger. I know that beef is sketchy in Thailand, but I felt they totally over seasoned it.
The ambiance was nice, except for the man eating red ants everywhere.
We had a much better hamburger at Kamala Sports Bar on the main road. Best so far.

2 Thank drubano
Munich, Germany
“Pretty good”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I enjoyed Grill Bill, but the pace is a bit smaller than i expected so unless you have made a reservation sometimes cannot get in. (i don't always like planning in advance where I am going to eat). Plus i felt the way some of the managers were speaking to the staff was a bit rude. However the food was good and we enjoyed our visit.

• Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Best ribs I've tried in a while”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Tried the BBQ ribs and lasagne - both were very good. The ribs was evenly cooked. Meat was soft and the BBQ sauce was heavenly. I was very satisfied with it.

The service staff were excellent as well. Thank you Grill Bill team for the wonderful experience! Highly recommended!

2 Thank Vthc4