Away from the hustle and bustle elsewhere in Phuket, Kamala Beach offers a relaxing atmosphere and a white, sandy beach lined with palm trees. It's a small paradise with excellent (seafood) restaurants in town.
With regard to the hotel, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is very good.
In my opinion, please do not visit Phuket alone if you wish to explore on your own (transport is a nightmare on the peninsula), and for this I would suggest considering a multi-trip visit to some of the other cities and towns. For adventurous spirits, here are still enough things to do in Phuket and pickups are available from Kamala, including boat trips, diving, and ofcourse relaxing...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sunprime Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Sunprime Kamala Beach Phuket