Ten of us went to Kamala Beach Resort with Saga Holidays we had a great time. Tom the resident Saga Rep was so helpful and could not do enough for you. The staff at the pool bar by the sea Rin & her barman were great as were all the other staff at the resort.Good food,Good rooms 100 yards from Prime Restaurant & Pool Bar by the sea.The only thing i did not like was the long journey home,we left Phuket Touched down at Kuala Lumpur for 1 hour travelled on to Dhoa to change planes went to the transfer terminal it took us forty minutes to re-screen our hand luggage had confrontations with other people trying to push in front of us,got back on the bus to go to the other plane when we got there we were three aircraft stands down from were we got off,avoid Dhoa Airport like the Plague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket