Thavorn Beach Village and Spa… Where to Start… It’s an amazing world in itself!!!
#Beautiful #Exciting #Service at its BEST #Helpful #Serene #Ocean View Jacuzzi #Fantastic Rooms #Good Food #BeachBeds #Green Ocean #Pier Visit in Golf Cart
I and my Wife had visited Thailand in July 2014. It was a special trip as it was our Honeymoon!!! Phuket was the first place.
Greeted by Flowers, Fruits and Drinks, we entered Thavorn. After doing Check In formalities, which were quite quick, we were taken up to our Room Or should I say Villa… First in a Golf Cart.. and then on a Thavorn Special Trolley/Cable Car. Truly, its exciting that every time you travel from your room, its in this Cable Car.
Rooms: On entering the room, we had beautiful, artistic, Thai Special, Ducks (Made from Towels) greeting us with flowers. We had taken Ocean View Room. It was Serene from the Private balcony, where we had Rest Chairs and Personal Jacuzzi. Bathrooms, were sexily designed.
Next morning, even though we were late for Breakfast, and moreover as we are Pure Vegetarians, they made special efforts to provide Veg Food. Anything which was possible to serve they served it in Veg. Specially, the Fruits are awesome.
My wife even taught the Chef a Gujarati Sabji, and they were ready to help as there was a little problem of Vegetarian Food Nearby.
Swimming pool is Awesome and Huge and Beach Facing. Green Ocean welcomes you to the Thavorn’s Private beach, where you have Rest Chairs and even Beds lined up for your comfort and Experience to sleep beside the Sea. You have an amazing view from the beach of the Ocean as well as Other Beaches.
All In All, It was an Amazing Experience in Thavorn. Thanks to all the people Serving there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay. Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Kamala, Phuket