“Good assortment right at Kamala's main intersection.”
Review of Ohlala

Ohlala
Ranked #34 of 128 Restaurants in Kamala
Cuisines: European, French, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ohlala Restaurant: one of the best and most original restaurants in Kamala with real traditional Thaï food, pizzas, pasta, European food and take away service. We also have our own bakery. Friendly atmosphere, very good food for reasonable prices.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I give it an "average" on all points. That's not a bad thing when you consider how many places are either over priced or have poor service and food.

You wouldn't regret having a meal here.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

similar to what others have said, big variety menu. also has full bar. no aircon, but lots of fans. for reference, Pad Thail was 70Baht, curries around 110, shakes 80. this was in April 2013.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is our staple restaurant. The owner greets you and is gracious. On our first visit we had each ordered pizzas and they were very good.
We decided to try it for breakfast and think its a good place for eggs & bacon for ThB 60. We also love the pastry here!
On our next visit, I ordered Hungarian Goulash and it was fabulous. My only complaint was the portion was a bit small. My boyfriend had the roast pork and said it was excellent.

We return because the food is consistently good at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

OK, so I do like Ohlala and I do come here whenever I'm in Phuket. Their TimTam is great....it's a cheesy potato winey thing with a pizza topping and the Calzone is also very good. However I have also had their steak which was probably the worst I had ever had in Phuket if not the world. So all in all great for some things and not others. Price is very reasonable too!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Love the mookata, if you havent tried - you must do! Also tasted their pizzas and burgers. Really nice when you had enough thaifood. Little to much traffic noice in the resturant.

Been to Ohlala? Share your experiences!