“top bloke”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2013

great bar met a great girl take care of natha pete will be back soon.great atmosphere hours just slipped away.great bar to watch mad phlangs riding bikes like loonies.great bunch of girls good place to meet expats and network.one day will make my home there.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were travelling with twin boys aged 4 and Pete and his staff have been so accommodating it made our stay at Kamala sensation. Top bloke who made us feel like we were apart of his family. The snags and mash and chicken nuggets were a must for my boys. We have been so please with the whole experience we shouted his staff shots for appreciation of their hospitality. I recommend everyone head down for a cruisey afternoon. TOP MUSIC, SPORT, COLD BEER, GREAT FOOD, STAFF, and !!!!!PETER!!!!!! Cheers mate.

And a big thank you to Paul for getting one of his mates to buy two scooters for the boys which were delivered the next day.

Just to comment on other reviews I am pretty sure there wouldn't be a 'bar' in Thailand that doesn't have bar girls. Get down there and have dinner and enjoy the hospitality.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

good for meet up with friends , chat , music can sing along or dance good atmosphere and reasonable price. Toilet is really clean for thai standard. The owner Peter is very friendly aussi guy.

1  Thank nadia095
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I visited the bar with my wife and her cousin, first thing we noted was the owner Peter was quick to come over to say hello, and was impressed as my wifes cousin was knowledgable about Ozzie rules footie. Alot of the reviews complain about the bar girls, but to be honest we didn't even notice and just thought they were waitresses, they seemed friendly and were great at keeping our glasses full. They have a huge screen for sports, or music vids if there is no sport on, The atmosphere was relaxed. I only give it 3 stars as we didn't eat, and only stayed for 2 drinks, but I would defo go back next time i'm passing.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The owner is very friendly and helpful, Aussie food meat pies, chips , sausages etc.
Good place to o if with a group of friends or the guys want a night out. Good range of drinks