Tripadvisor
Search

“Such juicy burgers”

Big Boys’ Burger Club
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Kamala
Description: Situated in the heart of Kamala, Big Boys' Burger Club offers gourmet Burgers to suit all tastes. For the meat lovers, we serve two juicy patties (100g each) of world renowned Charolais beef, dry-aged 30 days. We charbroiled all our patties, which is the only way a burger should be cooked if you ask us. And for the smaller appetites (or budgets), we also offer single patty options. You get the same experience but at a fraction of the cost. If you prefer chicken, you can choose the simply grilled tenderloins or crumbed breast. For the hot version, we use what many (including ourselves) consider the best sauce: Frank's Buffalo Wings sauce. Simply delicious. Last but not least, you can also choose our Vegan option with Beyond Meat patty on a pumpkin bun And of course, all the drinks you would expect (local and imported beers, spirit, soda, coffee) All this in a comfortable setting of custom furniture You even get wonderful service, with the biggest smiles for the same price!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such juicy burgers, super nice staff, decent portions and wonderful atmosphere! highly recommended !!!

Date of visit: January 2020
EricMyaM, Owner at Big Boys’ Burger Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Aclesander,
Thanks for the wonderful and so motivating recommendation. We're super glad that you really enjoyed your burger and had a great time, overall. Looking forward to your next visit!

Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I searched the Internet to find the best burger on Phuket Island , Big Boys Burger Club. A double bacon cheeseburger . Mmm . The Australian beef was tastey and well cooked. The bacon was salty and crisp. All around a great burger.

1  Thank MatthewC3186

Dear Matthew,
You certainly get the top price for most colorful recommendation! More seriously, thanks a ton for the kind words. We are blessed by all the very positive and encouraging recommendations we have been receiving in the few months we've been opened. And we're even more thrilled to know that we can bring a good time (and a full stomach) to many hungry customers. Hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been in Kamala for a few years now and once in a while always crave a good burger. Never found one worthy. But Big Boys hands down has the best burgers in Kamala. You can not go wrong with any of the burgers. Great quality meat and ingredients. And the service is on point. I highly recommend you come visit and have a great burger.

Date of visit: January 2020
EricMyaM, Owner at Big Boys’ Burger Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jason,
Thanks for the encouraging words. In fact, this is the story of our little burger joint. There is plenty of good restaurants in and around Kamala, but we simply could not find a really good burger. So we thought, what the heck?, why not open a burger restaurant and see if we can combine our backgrounds (American: real burgers, French and Thai: love of good food, and Thai: great service) to do something special. And so far, we're having a blast, in particular, hearing about and looking at people's reaction, when they try our "babies". Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been coming to Thailand and specially Phuket since past 8 years. I tend to hold my butt in Kamala Phuket most of the time. Small town cozy Neighbour and recently I discovered this amazing burger place called Big boys burger- Kamala.
To be honest I ignored this place for few days thinking one another burger place but one night I was like I want to have a burger and there I go.
I have travelled the world but I am telling you I hardly had the burgers these guys are cooking. Probably the best burger I had that I can remember. Eric this amazing French dude, super cool, super friendly gives all his time to talk and share his life and listen to you and I think that’s a cherry on top.

I highly recommend if you are in Phuket and want to have the tasty burger in town. This is the place to be.

BIG BOYS burger, Kamala, Phuket

I am literally having their hot chick (spicy chicken burger)

Place to visit for sure

Cheers guys

Date of visit: December 2019
EricMyaM, Owner at Big Boys’ Burger Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Twentyfive,
This is the best endorsement we've ever had. T้HANK YOU!!! We're thrilled that, after your initial hesitation (who could blame you... A good burger in Kamala?!?!), you finally gave us a try. And knowing that this is coming from someone who has traveled the whole word... Wow, wow, wow! Let me tell you... for us, each burger is much more than just a hungry stomach. We love to meet new people, hear about their life, their experience... there is no better way to open ones' eyes and heart. I learned a lot chatting with you and sincerely hope to see you again, and often, in our little burger joint.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A perfect place to finish the day, after beach and Pilates session when your body ache and you are feeling terribly hungry,
Thanks to the Gluten free and Vegan people there is a variety a Burgers for them, my favorite is simply the El Classico burger.
One suggestion will be to have some red wine available, a perfect combination with a Gluten free burger.
A special thanks to the Princess managing the place, charming, efficient and with always a new little surprise.

Date of visit: January 2020
EricMyaM, Manager at Big Boys’ Burger Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ocattin,

Thank you so much with the review. Everybody should be able to enjoy amazing burgers. Vegan, celiac... So, we're very glad you found a little piece of paradise to tackle your hunger without nasty consequences! Please, come back soon, the Princess may be able to solve your desire for wine too!