“Good company”

Merlin Divers - Kamala Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Kamala
More attraction details
Owner description: Merlin Divers SSI dive center provides scuba dive services on Phuket with a personal touch. For all dive trips and courses we promise small groups. Merlin Divers offers all SSI & PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level. We run half day scuba dive trips along the west coast of Phuket, dive trips from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemone Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good company”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

The outing was on a big boat so I was exlectin over crowding at the dive sites. However, they split the crowd in many small groups. Very nice dive master. Very professional and safe. Service A1 since they do all the preperation work for you. It was nice since I did not dive in almost 1 year.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“Look nowhere else! Quality Instruction. Quality diving.”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Took my intro open water diving course here. Best price I found out of 3 of the best shops in Kamala. Instructor was brilliant & patient with years of expertise. I will be back for more!

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome LDS”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I've done several dives all around Phuket with Merlins. They always recommended the best boats and dive sites to my abilities. Their guides are top notch and you feel like you are diving with a friend instead of a scuba cop. I wont dive with any other shop in Phuket now.

2 Thank K9Sports1999
Leysin, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Diving in Phuket”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I really enjoy diving with the Merlin's team in Phuket.

Everything was well organized and the dive-master was really eager for us to have the best dive possible.

And diving was amazing with the highlight of turtle and shark-leopard

Just loved it.

Visited December 2013
Lille, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Diving for beginner”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

It was my first dive, on the boat we are two groups of divers.
My group was wonderful, an italian guy who is in Kamala to follow a formation to become a diving monitor explained me things during the trip, then, he also helped me under the water.
A germain girl helped me too, under the water, very kind. And the monitor, Gaston, was quiet cool : all that "package" allows me to be comfortable and confident. I really appreciated. Thanks all !

Olivier