“A Half Day Dive Trip”

Merlin Divers - Kamala Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Kamala
More attraction details
Owner description: Merlin Divers SSI dive center provides scuba dive services on Phuket with a personal touch. For all dive trips and courses we promise small groups. Merlin Divers offers all SSI & PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level. We run half day scuba dive trips along the west coast of Phuket, dive trips from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemone Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma.
Chennai (Madras), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Half Day Dive Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Being a newbie diver with just 12+ dives, i never felt left out. The crew was excellent, friendly and professional. It felt like diving back here at my hometown. Thanks to Robert and Ray for making this a wonderful experience. Oh yeah, great vis, a good variety of marine life. Also, their Scuba equipments shop is also great.
Merlin Divers - Warm and friendly.

Visited December 2013

• Thai first
Opwijk, Belgium
“Merlin divers kamala”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Did Some very good dives on king cruiser/ koh doc may/ skarkpoint thanks to a very good and motivated dive instructor neung! She knows where the seahorses and ghostpipe fishes hang out! Thanks a lot! Correct and helpfull staff in dive center at kamala, correct pick up correct price for dives! thanks for the tea Robert! Jan

New York City, New York
“Good dive, expensive day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

The crew and dive masters are knowledgable and really friendly. The equipment is new or nearly new and well maintained. Our dive, 20 minute boat ride off of Kamala beach was great...a good variety of marine life. The first dive had good visibility, the second dive...not so great. The boat rides were cramped, not a lot of room for people and equipment. My travel to and from dive shop were not covered as website lead me to believe. The owner explained that while my hotel might be 45 minutes away without traffic, with traffic it might be an hour drive. I spent 2000 BHT in taxi fare, a considerable expense added to the diving experience.

New York City, New York
“Easy, yet great dive spots”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've been diving many times with Merlin now, and I really enjoy it. The local dive spots typically have good vis, and the possibility of seeing a ton of wildlife under the water. The staff, including Robert, Paul and the divemasters, are all very professional and seem like they really like whatg they do.

Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“3day Open Water PADI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We researched dive centers across Thailand and Merlin Divers stood out for us as the reveiws we're so good.

Our dive instructor was Gaston who was brilliant, I was very nervous to do the open water course but was talked into doing it by my partner. Gaston was very patient and made me feel safe in the sea, it was just me and my boyfriend learning with Gaston which was good because he was always close and stayed with me as he knew how uncomfortable I could feel at times.

Robert & his staff we also very friendly

Overall we really enjoyed our course and would deffinatley recommend both Merlin Divers and Gaston!

Thanks for all your help :-)

1 Thank Jmp987