Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family of 5 - Dive Certification - Amazing Experience!

Reviewed 5 days ago
Compass27121109740
Awesome 3-tank dive to King Cruiser wreck, Shark Point, and Koh Doc Mai!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bryan H
via mobile

1,027 results
All reviews robert klein divemaster internship dive shop shark point king cruiser open water half day trip koh doc mai great dive his team similan islands dive course lion fish sea life long tail boat fun dives via email
Reviewed 5 days ago

We were so lucky to have selected Merlin Divers - Robert's Dive shop in Kamala. The reviews were all excellent and this is exactly what we found. The dive team, with Divemaster - Jose were all super professional and fantastic teachers. They took care of our family (11 yrs. 14 yrs and 15 yrs...+ 2 x 44 years) and made the entire three day course focused, exciting and of course, fun. We were put through the paces and now we all feel confident as divers and ready to head out on our next trip. The two dive sites had a large variety of sea life and that made even our very first dive memorable. Thank you Merlin Divers Team. I will recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My fiancée and I booked a 3-tank dive to King Cruiser wreck, Shark Point, and Koh Doc Mai. Seriously one of the best dive trips I’ve ever been on. Transportation picked us up on time at our hotel and drove us to the gear room which was very neat, organized, and clean. Robert immediately starting sizing our rental gear and packing it for the ride down to Chalong Pier which took about 30 min. Jose was assigned as our Dive Master and he was excellent. He took care of all the gear and showed us where to go once we got to the pier. After we boarded the boat he setup our dive gear and then briefed us on what to expect and a detailed brief on the first dive site while we ate the included breakfast. Once we arrived to the dive site we geared up and the boat staff helped us until we reached the dive platform. All three dives were great. Visibility was nice and there was lots of marine life. The lunch buffet between dive 1 and 2 was excellent as well. Some other divers in our group came across a whale shark at Koh Doc Mai. I highly recommend Merlin divers. We will be back for sure! 5-stars all around!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My afternoon was great! As I was a bit constrained on time I was not sure how I will manage. Not to worry. I called Robert on my arrival to Phuket at 10AM an by 2pm I was in the water with the most friedly, pretty and professional female dive master. We made 2 dives of which the 2nd one was the best in my life so far. The Thai boat captain was gteat as well. The rental gear was in great shape. Thank you.I really recommend this trip.

Antti

Reviewed 1 week ago

Went for a "Discover scubadiving" for my 2 kids with Lionel and his crew. They were highly professional both in briefing, diving and afterwards. They had an excellent location for this kind of dive. My kids had 2 great dives, will definitely recommend this center. When we come back they will take their open water certification here.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What an experience at short notice! Robert and his team were very flexible when I showed up at short notice, took me for two amazing dives and helped me complete my open water certification!
Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Family of 7 with kids ranging from 11-16 with no previous diving experience. The team at Merlin were fantastic - great fun - and superb instructors and guides. Had a great 1/2 day - instruction and 2 dives ... Could not recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great day with Merlin Divers in Kamala!
Booth my son who is a cerified diver and me who did a trial dive really enjoyd the day. Proffessionall staf that made me very comfortable in my first dive.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The choice of Merlin Divers was a shot at 10. Professional help, fantastic atmosphere and the necessary knowledge given to us by the wonderful instructor allowed us to enjoy diving very quickly. As complete amateurs of this sport, we were surrounded by professional care and could not have dreamed of a better first diving adventure. Many thanks Tom, because you helped us see this wonderful underwater world. Now we are sure that it was not our last such adventure.
Emilia and Mariusz (Poland)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great day out on a local reef dive with Merlin Divers. Excellent customer service. It was a bit rainy on the day but it was still a great experience with decent visibility. Only regret is that I hadn’t time to do a full day trip with them.

I can highly recommend them!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am 60 yrs old diver from past. My last dive was from 90s and was unsure can I still at this age do it ?

But wit the help of this profesdionals it was made possible and enjoyed it.

Everything was done with very high standards and as can be done for a good and enjoyable open water divings.

Thanks for all guys and girls in Merlin Diving !