“Amazing steak, best coffee”

Plum Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Kamala
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dinner is a great experience and at PLUM's we are all fired up! At the centre of your experience is the charcoal burning oven, bringing out the succulent best from our prime cuts of US and Australian beef. Equal attention is given to the fresh fish and seafood, along with an appealing choice of a la carte dishes and fine wines. Innovative and modern....walking a tasty line between 'steakhouse' and 'fine dining'. Come relaxed....leave inspired! PLUM PRIME STEAKHOUSE open daily 18.00 - 23.30 Well behaved kids above 7 years are welcome.
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I was never expecting to have the best steak dinner of my life in Thailand!

The meat itself was a fantastic cut and perfectly seasoned, the mash potato side dish is also worth a mention. We were waited on by a fantastic staff, our waitress was perfectly attentive while not intrusive, a hard balance to find.

I also make no understatement in saying that my cappuccino was the best I've ever had.

While not particularly cheap by Thai standards you could expect to pay twice as much for dining of this quality in Australia.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Excellence value for perfect meals & great menu choices u desire,awesome services.celebrate my birthday alone the staff surprise me with birthday cake by drawing my look art presentation is means they observant each details to fulfill the best that they can,so warming with laught & joy wonderful evening,I'm very particular requested medium raw for my US Beef. Cook perfectly right,I believe they imported Hight quality of meat.plenty of wine selections cozy atmosphere for in & outdoor dining lucky enough see beautiful sunset,im strongly Recomended to travellers here,appreciate the staff giving me a unforgettable, touching evening thanks.

1  Thank EsteeY4
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The evening stay at this place was really awesome. It is one of the best high-tea serving restaurant in Phuket

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Good view , food perfect. Had a birthday night for my girlfriend. They can try their best to fullfil your request that I ordered a cake from outside. One word fantastic

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Perfect meal, service and view. Thoroughly enjoyed the the atmosphere, the lighting and music are set at perfect levels. The taster menu worked out to be excellent value.

Been to Plum Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!