“Position Food and Service”
Review of Rockfish - CLOSED

Rockfish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Set on the northern beach end of kamala beach, this place is a mist for good local seafood with great atmosphere. Very welcoming and knowledgeable about the seafood that is on offer. It has been doing well for a while and continues to be a must.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked for 35 people, we were requested to pay deposit in advance but when we arrived it took hours to serve. Even rice, we had to wait 15mins. We paid 50 usd per person but we left still hungry because food was so little.
I strongly recommend you not to choose this restaurant. It is a disaster.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for my birthday while in Kamala and they let us bring a bottle of my favorite wine, which I'd brought with me all the way from Australia. The food was good but the service was exceptional, with the staff bringing out a birthday brownie with a candle and singing then taking us down to the waters edge and lighting a lantern, which flew off into the sky. It was a very magical night. Thank you to all the wonderful staff.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Superb Meals , a little pricier that some eateries but not outrageous.views, meal quality and service were well worth the price. We were so impressed we dined here on multiple occassions

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was one of the first restaurants we tried on our arrival to Kamala Beach, Phuket. We didn't have much to compare it with at first however now we have been here a few days I would rank it quite highly for several reasons. Firstly the location is lovely, perched above the water with sea views. Secondly the place is clean and neat whereas many of the restaurants look a bit dodgy here- but then again, that's Thailand! The food was excellent. We ordered green curry and cashew nut chicken stir fry and the meals did not disappoint. They were delicious. Service was good too. I think we will return during our stay here.
This place is a little more expensive than other options around here but it is also better than many of the restaurants in the Main Street.