Booked 1 bedroom condo for a month. Nice experience. The resort has now a new gym which is good, a sauna and two pools. For the price would stay again!
Only complaints are that the facility is lacking care - gardening staff is working hard but due circumstances (jungle, humidity) you can see that the surfaces of buildings are deteriorating.
Service : one person at reception never smiles which was annoying, gym pool was dirty for a week but after I mentioned it magically became cleaner, even when the person responsible of the gym dramatically said "not my fault".
Anyway, rent a motorbike at least and this may be not for short stay due location. But we enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast and in the heart of Kamala, The Trees Club Resort is set into the hillside, surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees. The location and calming sounds of nature provide a truly relaxing getaway. All units take on a simple but modern design which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment to capture the stunning views and natural breeze from the lush hillside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Trees Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trees Club Hotel Kamala
- The Trees Club Resort Kamala, Phuket