I would highly recommend NOT staying in this "resort". When I booked my accommodation, I asked to see a picture of the apartment I would be renting. When later confirming, I was told that the picture wasn't the actual apartment we would be in, it was just to give us an idea of the kind of place we would be staying in. For starters, the picture I was originally sent was on the ground floor, that's why I agreed to rent it because we have a toddler. When we got there, our apartment was on the 3rd floor, so we had one whole month of not being able to use the patio area. The staff were unhelpful & unfriendly when we queried it, told us we could go stay somewhere else if we didn't like it. The lady on reception is miserable all of the time. The apartment was in a state. Cupboards falling off the walls, glass splashback in the kitchen about to fall off. The bed was unlike anything I've ever experienced, extremely uncomfortable. The cleaning staff can barely manage to clean the place properly, and in the entire time we were there, they never replaced the toilet paper once, we had to buy our own. Our shower blocked up twice, & our toilet as well. Terrible TV signal, when we queried it (quite a few times before something actually got done about it) suddenly someone hit a switch & we had clear cable TV. One day we had no water at all, no warning, no apology, nothing. The "gym" is old & most things are broken. Do yourself a favor & go & stay somewhere else, this place is not worth your money, there are plenty of other lovely places to stay in Kamala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast and in the heart of Kamala, The Trees Club Resort is set into the hillside, surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees. The location and calming sounds of nature provide a truly relaxing getaway. All units take on a simple but modern design which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment to capture the stunning views and natural breeze from the lush hillside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Trees Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trees Club Hotel Kamala
- The Trees Club Resort Kamala, Phuket