The Trees was a perfect place to stay for our 7 nights in Phuket. The service was exceptional, with nothing too much of a problem to arrange. They arranged day trips for us and gave us other helpful information. We had a wonderful modern room with pool, gym and a small cafe/restaurant on site. It is nestled in amongst the trees, therefore it is very quiet and there is a free shuttle service; which runs to Kamala Beach and back 12 times each day. We used this service most days and went into Kamala Beach for lunch or dinner or both. We also went to Kamala Beach & caught the local bus through to Phuket Town & went further afield from there. Many places to eat at very reasonable prices - will be putting reviews on the places we liked the most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast and in the heart of Kamala, The Trees Club Resort is set into the hillside, surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees. The location and calming sounds of nature provide a truly relaxing getaway. All units take on a simple but modern design which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment to capture the stunning views and natural breeze from the lush hillside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Trees Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trees Club Hotel Kamala
- The Trees Club Resort Kamala, Phuket