“Best Hospitality in Town!!”

Cocorico kamala phuket
Ranked #16 of 162 Restaurants in Kamala
Description: Nice restaurant french and thai kitchen breakfast take away vegan friendly
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Great atmosphere, fantastic awareness and attentiveness to guest's and their needs. I walked in with my family, and the owner immediately combined tables for us to make us more comfortable; then they even changed the tv channel for my children to watch cartoons! the food was great! The facility and property was VERY clean... just a wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank-you CocoRico. it was our departing meal from the island and it added to the great experience of Phuket for me and my family.

Date of visit: March 2019
jeffcW4153DN, Directeur général at Cocorico kamala phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thanks for your comment see you next time

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I came across this place yesterday after our dinner across the street and we were instantly interested, and said we would come back later because it looked that good! Came back for dinner and wow!!! Amazing. I had the Filet, and mash potatoes and my friend had the cordon Bleu and fried rice with pork and we were blown away. Upon leaving the owner gave us a card for a free Buffett for his birthday celebration on Feb 20. Here we are the morning after eating breakfast and will be back tonight for his birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday Jeff!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offer good quality of food and with descent price

The staff is very friendly and you often see the owner who clearly bring character to this place.
The food is delicious with a Thaï and French menu also nice French wine list.
The atmosphere is as well very relax with a touch of French bistro.
I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for amazing duck breast French fries and amazing desert

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service. Nice employers, the food came quickly to the table. Six people eating for 1300 bath

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

The everything it was good. Good and clean place Also the staff it was good I think it you are around this place i recommended this place 100% don't worry about the price..