My fiancé and I and his family and friends spent two weeks in Thailand in November. The weather was only so-so, but Andara was fantastic!
Our villa was spotless, gorgeous, and relaxing. The pool view over the lagoon/bay below is incredible.
But, what really made our trip, was the fantastic staff. Our chef, Ta, and her assistants (Pond I remember very well) were so friendly, accommodating, and wonderful. By far some of the best and most personal service we have ever encountered. I really was sad to go back home and say goodbye!
I also want to mention that Silk restaurant is great and probably our favorite restaurant in the general area (we did try all of the "best" restaurants in Patong and the Kamala area).
The spa is also lovely and the couples massage was very nice We also had daily Thai massages in our villa rooms and our masseuses were very, very good. You really felt great after!
I do want to mention that it is a bit buggy in the area (I'm always eaten alive by mosquitos no matter where I go), so do bring some serious bug spray if you are susceptible to bug bites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andara is an ultra-deluxe villa and residences resort at Kamala Beach (Phuket) set on a hill rising gentle from the Andaman Sea offering stunning ocean views. Minutes away are Phuket’s best restaurants, boutiques, world-class golf resorts and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Andara Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andara Resort And Villas Hotel Kamala
- Andara Resort And Villas Kamala, Phuket