These villas are beautifully located on a hill overlooking a bay in Phuket. Our room is gorgeous but the light switches are so high tech it took us 15 minutes to figure out how to switch off the overhead bedroom light!
We booked 2 spa treatments upon our arrival . I explained to the spa manager that I need a special massage for my sinusitis and my husbands preference. When we had our massages it was as if I had talked to a wall. They gave us both standard massages, mine was good but my husband complained that his was below average. The staff is very pleasant but does not understand a word of English. This applies to the spa manager too.
We tried to get a buggy to return from dinner and ran into the same problem. No buggies at the restaurant, and when we tried to ask the staff who wer sitting in the buggies, for some unknown reason -Perhaps they did not understand us-they could not oblige.
If this resort can get its service in place it would get 5 stars, but for now the language barrier prevents them from understanding guest needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andara is an ultra-deluxe villa and residences resort at Kamala Beach (Phuket) set on a hill rising gentle from the Andaman Sea offering stunning ocean views. Minutes away are Phuket’s best restaurants, boutiques, world-class golf resorts and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andara Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andara Resort And Villas Hotel Kamala
- Andara Resort And Villas Kamala, Phuket