We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and a studio room, for three nights. We liked the property's offering as a whole, and will definitely come back.
1) The 2 bedroom apartment is very spacious and ideal for a family of four. The balcony faces the sea, and has a great view.
2) The apartments are clean, and well maintained. They have all the amenities that a family needs.
3) The location is right on the beach. The beach is not the cleanest, but it is as good as any other beach in Phuket during the rainy season. We prefer staying at Kamala beach, as it is more quiet and safer for families.
4) A reasonable portfolio of 4-5 restaurants, a bar, and a massage place, are located within 100 meters on either side of the property. A more extensive array of eating options and mini-marts, are available within a 10 min walk.
5) The manager there, Ms Chancheera, is helpful.
6) Wifi service in the room is excellent.
1) The property provides basic services, and housekeeping is not available in the evening.
2) Studio rooms have no real view.
This place is ideal for families who want to stay together, and are happy to forgo the hotel services option, for a more quiet time. There is minimal interference, and it feels like you have just transported your home to a new location. It is definitely not an option for a couple, looking at a romantic holiday. The services are centered around being utilitarian, and not luxury.
So, if you have a family and are looking for a hassle free holiday in a great location, where you can spend time with your loved ones, this is the place.