-good place to recharge esp with lovely comfortable weather even despite the occasional rain, I came with a cold and left completely recovered
-Pre-loaded music on iPod with good selection/variety of music
-View. Was here rainy season but still pretty nice view overlooking the deep blue
-steep hills ( nice mini workout walking up narrow pathways flanked by bamboo trees. Or take the buggy )
- lush vegetation ie in the restaurant with huge sundeck area. Really nice view & loved how trees growing sideways into the deck have been left alone
-Location. Villas built against a steep hill, my room was nestled in between lots of lovely lush vegetation so there were also lots of birds, golden dragonflies and butterflies
-nice tub/indoor/outdoor shower
-good view and excellent choice of Thai food (very generous portions) at the restaurant. Many typical Thai dishes but some pleasant surprises as well. (the same restaurant also served Italian food but I didn't try any)
-the basics: Free wifi and no bug bites
-Room size ok only. For this price Sri Panwa hotel more impressive with more privacy plus much more space plus own tiny beach (but the Paresa hotel restaurant view /food much better) Also the way my room was designed, while sunning would get occasionally splashed by the people upstairs as they swam in their pool (plus heard their conversations )
- am so used to super quick often in room check-ins that lobby check ins are not so expected anymore
Kind of lame!!
-"welcome drink" was choice of one drink in mini bar. Either make the non alcoholic drinks all free or give out a real welcome drink!
- some construction work on a building behind my room, had to use the iPod to drown out the noise
-called the front desk for a toothbrush. They sent a buggy instead. Was told by the buggy guy I should go buy my own toothbrush at the library even though the shop was locked basically entire time when I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paresa Resort, "Heaven of all Heavens," is a truly unique hideaway-style luxury resort surrounded by lush tropical forest on Kamala's "Millionaires Mile." The breathtaking location is paired with uninterrupted Andaman sea views, two coveted restaurants serving genuine Mediterranean and authentic Thai cuisine, an award-winning spa and personalized Bespoke Experiences offered by our own adventure guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Paresa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paresa Hotel Kamala
- Paresa Resort Phuket Kamala