Paresa Resort Phuket
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$90
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$141
$113
$76
$58
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$176
$126
$86
$74
Aquamarine Resort & Villa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$55
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
U Zenmaya Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$123
Agoda.com
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$308
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
$819
$762
All reviewsthe cliffandaman seainfinity poolcooking schoolitalian foodthe general managerspa suiteheaven on earthoutdoor showerthai menubeach clubcooking classbreathtaking viewskamala beachwedding plannerour honeymoonmain pool
Reviewed June 20, 2012

First at all, the service is good as it is in the whole country, the thai people are very kind...also, the hotel has a nice restaurant with a great view of the sunset. The biggest problem for me was the location... Also the room was not sharp clean... The view of the room was ok. For these reasons i think the hotel is overpriced. but surely is not a bad hotel... I just think that i could have done better.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Paresa, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review and comments! I'm glad to hear our team were helpful and kind!

I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My friends & I (3 of us) decided to stay at Paresa in Feb 2012 after reading myriad reviews about this stunning property, and I must say we were not disappointed. From start to finish, the staff there were friendly, polite & professional, ensuring that our every request was met - from taking us to view myriad villas, bringing us to a secluded "beach" area, and bringing us ice (haha). Paresa's villas are well designed - they are not opulent, but very tastefully decorated. Paresa's winning factor is it's SPLENDID VIEWS of the Andaman Sea... Located on a cliff, all villas face the sea, and we were lounging by our private pool & the resort's pool daily. We literally did not leave the resort at all. Every picture we took was like a postcard. The atmosphere is decidedly romantic - and there were many couples who seemed like on a honeymoon. In fact, we accidentally chanced upon a man on bended knee proposing to a woman. I assumed she said yes because they hugged happily. Hence, if you are in a group of 3 friends, note that you will decidedly be the odd ones out. Not that this should matter, the staff treated us the same.
We had problems with our villa, and we got promptly upgraded to the second best category (the Dima Spa Suite)- and omg, it was super spacious & that was just amazing. We decided to book a dinner by the resort pool on the last night. The entire pool was closed for us, and we were given a special menu... I picked their scallops and they were just divine. The food in the restaurants is generally above average. On Sundays, there is free-flow champagne provided. What more can one ask?
Thank you Paresa for such a blissful, wonderful stay!!!!

Room Tip: If money is no object, go for the Dima Spa Suite, or splurge for the Ciello.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beebop W

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear our staff were helpful and friendly and that your dinner at the infinity pool was nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

If both awe and tranquility are what you seek, the Paresa Resort is the perfect hideaway for your long-awaited Phuket getaway. The resort rooms and grounds exude charm, class and a fine attention to detail not often seen. Staff attitudes are attentive, yet unobtrusive and the level of service is what one would expect of a high end resort of this stature.

As far as the rooms go, they're all suites really, with the Talay suites probably giving you the best bang for the buck, though you may have to share your private pool with a neighboring suite. No complaints there, as it at least gives you a chance to meet other like minded seekers of exclusivity. The bedrooms, bath and valet areas are well thought out and remarkably well appointed.

The combination Italian / Thai restaurant serves a semi-buffet breakfast with juices, fruits, breads, cut meats and cheeses on the counter and an order of eggs or traditional Thai food. In other words, you order your main course and work a more continental buffet spread on the counter table. Breakfast should be included in your room package (make sure you include it in your booking). An average meal at the restaurant is about THB 1,500 per person. Dining at the sole restaurant other than at breakfast is also a very elegant affair, though you may tire of it after a meal or two and seek sustenance elsewhere.

The nearby beach / town of Kamala is a free 10-minute shuttle ride away. Not bad for a change of scenery, though don't expect too much from this very small sleepy town. There is a single 7-11 there that also appears to be the biggest grocery supply store. Strictly speaking though, if you wished to give Kamala a pass entirely, you wouldn't really be missing anything and you might be better off spending a few hours at Patong, but the tranquility of the resort will lure you back (yes, it's that good).

The whole resort has a sanctuary-like feel about it that is bound to lower your blood pressure by at least a few points.

Room Tip: The suites at the block with rooms 131 - 134 appear to have a better view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you took the time to enjoy the beauty and tranquility we offer here at Paresa!

I hope you return soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Myself, my husband and my 2 sons were extremely happy with the place. The free breakfast had a great selection and it was delicious too.
Being low season, we had the whole pool to ourselves in the Talay Villa.
I celebrated my birthday and Paresa even provided a complimentary chco cake. !
Will def visit the place again.

Only complaint is the prices are def on the high side and they do not provide free airport transfer.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and comments! I'm glad Paresa could contribute in making your Birthday one to remember!

We hope you and your family return sometime soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Excellent hotel with a team always smiling and paying attention to your desires.
Special thanks to Wit, Pepsi and Hafee for their kindness.

We were in the aqua suite : nothing to blame, amazing view on the sea, very beautiful bathroom

Something also very pleasant in my mind is that there were few other european or american tourists and more from Asia.

All the activities the hotel offers are great, I specially recommend to rend the speed boat for one day to Ao Phang Na Bay , it s just exclusive and amazing !

Highly recommended for any holidays in Phuket.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank guillaumeparisien
Paresa, Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for review! I'm glad you took the opportunity to indulge on one of our speed boats for the day, it truely is a great experience!

I hope to see you soon!