first of all, I have made my reservation through the internet and confirmed the reservation via email and reserved for the airport transport via the email as well, where the guys in the Bell were very sweet. It was my first destination in the honeymoon trip and I wanted everything to be perfect, and so it was. When we arrived to the airport we found the driver waiting for and we had no delay or difficulty finding him. He took us to the resort where everyone warmly welcomed us. We arrived at the resort at 11:00am when the check in was supposed to be at 2:00pm! However, the manager there asked the guys to make sure to get the villa ready as soon as possible. We waited for around 45mins to get the keys. During the waiting period we enjoyed the refreshing Thai tea that was served to us and the time passed quickly while going through the brochures of the beautiful Phuket. So the reception was perfect and the stuff were very helpful and kind.
After we got our keys, the manager and two of the stuff came along with us to introduce the villa for us ! and we were impressed !! it was the most beautiful place I have ever saw. Believe me, you feel like you are staying at heaven !! the huge swimming pool, the fully equipped kitchen, the big dining table, the nice living area with the LCD tv and a DVD. What else would you want. Moreover, the bed room was amazing. The outside shower and the private sala made even better. You can find all this inside your OWN PRIVATE villa. And believe me it’s a huge villa.
Moving to the stuff, they were amazing, helpful and kind. The resort have a free shuttles to the kamala beach and the batong beach in certain times, however, you could always ask the hotel to arrange a charged shuttle at the time you want. I have personally asked them to provide me with a driver for one full day to take me around Phuket and introduce me to all places and he did. The service from the resort is a bit expensive if you compare it with the taxies outside, however, its more safe, the driver would speak English and you would go inside a well air-conditioned 4X4 car, add to that the cool box with the cold water, juice and towels all day.
On the other hand, the resort would provide the free DVDs to watch and the free reservation in the events and shows that happens in Phuket. The resort doesn’t have a resonant, but it has a kitchen with a very delicious food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bliss out at this heavenly retreat in Kamala Beach, Phuket. Short stays are unacceptable here - leave too early and you might miss your chance to fully immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime experience. An all-villa resort where the buildings charm with their traditional Thai exteriors and pamper with ultra-luxe modern interiors, there's the added bonus of a private pool, personal butler service, in-villa massage treatments and breakfast service right to your door too. It is a never-ending parade of indulgent perks just for you. There's plenty of activities to enjoy here too, pick up some cooking classes, participate in yoga sessions, or ask the resort to arrange day tours out to the gem-like islands of Thailand. A perfect honeymoon spot, it whisks you away from the dreary city to a sun-kissed paradise on the edge of the Andaman Sea. The entire property is hidden behind lush gardens, providing complete privacy while keeping you close enough to Kamala Beach and the bustling streets of Phuket. But don't just take it from us, reviews for the resort are outstanding, and the resort has also bagged a number of awards. It currently holds a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award and a Certificate of Excellence from 2016 and 2017, as well as awards from the World Luxury Hotel and Spa Awards. The Bell Pool Villa Resort offers a Presidential Private Pool Villa (4 Bedroom), a Luxury Private Pool Villa (3 Bedroom), a Family Private Pool Villa (2 Bedroom) and a Honeymoon Private Pool Villa (1 Bedroom). Each of the pool villas have beautiful tropical jungle gardens and scenic mountain views. The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket is located in Kamala, which is on the west coast of Phuket, 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport, only a quick 2 minutes free schedule shuttle ride away from Kamala Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Pool Villa Hotel Kamala
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket Kamala