Me and my wonderful girl stayed in The 2 Bedroom villa in The Bell Phuket from 27/1/9 to 30/1/9
The 1st thing you will realise about the Bell Phuket is how little people know about it... we got lost initially getting there. It was definitely worth it.
Its hidden away in a village area in Kamala, just inside of FANTASEA, 10min drive north of WILD patong and 40 min drive from phuket town.
Its north of famed restaurant Baan Rim Pa and Da Maurizio and Joes downstairs.
Secluded yet accessible and conveniently located.
Staff of The Bell are dressed in spa-well-being cotton clothings, their mannerism certainly that of a 5 star resort/hotel.
Service is attentive yet non-intrusive...yes and always with a smile. keep it up.
Many hotels try to sell themselves by displaying photo angles on their websites that always disappoint in real-life.
Well, not The Bell. In fact my research on The Bell did not convince me it was good. There were few photos and i did not trust those on the official www.thebellphuket.com website.
The Bell needs to do its resorts justice by better advertising.
Go to their website, what u see on the site will be less than what u will get in real life. The Bell is a marvel in beauty and design with a distinctive modernistic asian flavour.
The plunge pool i expected turned out to be a personal swimming pool of a depth of approx 1.6m. well it submerged my girlfriend and kept my head above water...haha. its length is more than 10meters.
You will have your own small oasis of garden with a sheltered bale area, ideal for reading that long novel. Dont be caught there at 615am in the morning though as the sprinklers will come on!
The kitchen and living room has every amentity you will need, less a washing machine(who needs one with laundry service). yes it even has a personal storeroom. The mini-bar (more like a mini super market) seems priced for your convenience, unlike the detering exorbitant rates you get from other hotels. I know i am not doing it justice by not writing more about it... but me and my girl barely used it.
Although we did not try the call in food –reasonably priced. I was told the chef was of a high pedigree.
No faulty or leaky things that you may find in other new setups. Except the constructions still on-going as the resort is not fully completed. You could always request for a villa slightly further away from the constructions before you go.
We loved the smiling buddhas, the thai goddess statue and the bell-shaped lamps... gorgeous. oh, and we appreciate the slick branded coffee makers, and flat screen tv too.
All in all, we really loved the place. Clean, brand-new, tasteful and thoughtful. Marvellous.
Well done The Bell Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, Offering Presidential Private Pool Villa 4 Bedroom, Luxury Private Pool Villa 3 Bedroom, Family Private Pool Villa 2 Bedroom and Honeymoon Private Pool Villa 1 Bedroom. We are here to take care of your every need and have incorporated this by giving each villa the 24 hour butler service to take all the weight off your shoulders, allowing you to completely relax and enjoy your holiday without any hassle.Guaranteeing complete privacy, all our private pool villas are luxurious, spacious and perfect for creating fantastic holidaying moments.The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket is located in Kamala, which is on the west coast of Phuket, 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport alongside the beautiful turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. Only a quick 2 minutes free schedule shuttle ride to Kamala Beach, each of our Phuket pool villas have beautiful 360 degree tropical jungle and scenic mountain views, which enhance the relaxed feeling that only Phuket can provide all traveling guests. "Your True Boutique Experience, Your Luxury Private Pool Villas" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Pool Villa Hotel Kamala
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket Kamala