We stayed in a 3 bedroom pool villa with our young son and another couple and had a great experience. The villa itself was beautiful, very like the style of private villas you get in Bali. It was great for our toddler to have some private space to run around in. The service was good (although there were a few language issues, as you'd expect) and so was the food. It is a pity they are not located on the beach but we hired a car for our five day stay and it was a short ride to Surin and Laem Singh beach which we thought were beautiful. I would certainly recommend this resort unless you want to be right on the beachfront. I would also recommend hiring a car as the shuttles to the beach did not run frequently enough for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bliss out at this heavenly retreat in Kamala Beach, Phuket. Short stays are unacceptable here - leave too early and you might miss your chance to fully immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime experience. An all-villa resort where the buildings charm with their traditional Thai exteriors and pamper with ultra-luxe modern interiors, there's the added bonus of a private pool, personal butler service, in-villa massage treatments and breakfast service right to your door too. It is a never-ending parade of indulgent perks just for you. There's plenty of activities to enjoy here too, pick up some cooking classes, participate in yoga sessions, or ask the resort to arrange day tours out to the gem-like islands of Thailand. A perfect honeymoon spot, it whisks you away from the dreary city to a sun-kissed paradise on the edge of the Andaman Sea. The entire property is hidden behind lush gardens, providing complete privacy while keeping you close enough to Kamala Beach and the bustling streets of Phuket. But don't just take it from us, reviews for the resort are outstanding, and the resort has also bagged a number of awards. It currently holds a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award and a Certificate of Excellence from 2016 and 2017, as well as awards from the World Luxury Hotel and Spa Awards. The Bell Pool Villa Resort offers a Presidential Private Pool Villa (4 Bedroom), a Luxury Private Pool Villa (3 Bedroom), a Family Private Pool Villa (2 Bedroom) and a Honeymoon Private Pool Villa (1 Bedroom). Each of the pool villas have beautiful tropical jungle gardens and scenic mountain views. The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket is located in Kamala, which is on the west coast of Phuket, 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport, only a quick 2 minutes free schedule shuttle ride away from Kamala Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Pool Villa Hotel Kamala
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket Kamala