My partner and I have just returned from two beautiful weeks here.
One cannot fault the staff and check in, with the choice of essential oils was delightful.
Staff like Pong at breakfast and Bird were so helpful and friendly.
Our seaview room was gorgeous. not huge but well appointed.
Food and drinks by the pool were really well priced.I suggest cocktails in the Vanilla Sky Bar-stunning views and we booked a dinner at Plum , the restaurant with also views to die for.
Book a pod where you sit over the water-amazing !!!!!
The only downside was the occasional Chinese kid by the pool-very noisy, but they were gone by the time brekky had finished.Also I should mention the shuttle service into Patong at 4.30 pm everyday.
One needs to prebook early as we missed out two days in a row and were not happy.
We complained to management and the duty manager apologised.
Not really good is it.
Overall though we had a lovely holiday and would definitely retun to Cape Sienna.
Excellent value foe money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket