Stayed 1/7/13 To 7/7/13 in a studio room. I booked this hotel because I thought it would be nice to stay somewhere for a change without yelling kids running around. Don't get me wrong, I've got kids of my own but when a property advertises this and then has tour groups with kids that's when I get my back up. Unfortunately we were staying in the block next to this group and it was so annoying at one stage I had to go up and tell them to "shut up"
One night the fire alarm went off about 3.30am. I got up, went outside the room ,but could not identify any problem, no staff turned up so we were fortunate that there wasn't a problem. I asked about it at reception the next day but no one knew about it.
Having got those issues off my chest the resort is everything that others mention in their reviews. I would like to go back but the kids issue would probably prevent that. I should have complained to the management about it at the time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket