Beautiful and quiet resort on a cliff that overlooks the sea. Took abt 40mins from airport and at fixed price of 750bht taxi fare.
Need a little maintenance as cracks are showing and there are ants where the f&b is placed and wash basin area. Great view from room balcony and very relaxing. Bed and pillows are a little soft to my liking. Toiletries are customised; u can choose your scent upon arrival.
Pool was great at Sienna Rocks though its a short walk out of resort and across the road. Didn't use the pool or mini jacuzzi at the main resort.
Breakfast was very good and great variety. Had the Thai buffet dinner and room service and food is generally good. Was pleased with it.
There is a daily free shuttle to Kamala town which is abt 15-20min walk (walking back is quite a torture as its upslope). Quite town with restaurants and shops but nothing fantastic. The kamala beach wasn't as nice as the other beaches so can give it a miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket