Great short trip experience. Off the crowds. Got nice infinity pools in its sister hotel sienna rocks (where nobody goes to ;) ), and an awesome rooftop bar for sunsets. Chill all day at the pool (happy hour starts at 3pm haha) or get a scooter from kamala town to cruise around and check out hidden phuket beaches. Best dinner spot: Rock fish, which is 5mins walk away, and freakin delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket