My wife and I have just returned from an 8 night stay from 15-23 April. We absolutely loved the time we spent at Cape Sienna staying in the Penthouse which was beautifully decorated and spacious. Made a one day trip to Patong but did not like the hussle and bussle compared to that of Kamala. Found taxi service ok, if you want cheaper taxi's just had to walk down the hill and you'll save 100bht. Most days we spent mornings at the beach which is only a short walk and checking out the local shops. We had most meals down along the beach where the food was great and cheap. Then spent the afternoons on our balcony chilling out on our sun beds and in the plunge pool enjoying the fantastic views. Found the staff all very happy, helpful and friendly. The only thing about the whole stay we didn't like was the Monday night seafood bbq as it wasn't to our liking. WiFi was as good as in Australia. Would definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket