Since this is my first stay in Phuket, I may not be able to give the best comparison. Free WIFI & DVD player (that plays genuine discs only) is provided.
The sea view is breath taking; every room comes with a piece of the sea which you can enjoy from your balcony. You can also indulge in sea views from the lobby & pool side.
Despite minimal flaws in maintenance, the room is clean and spacious. My only complain is the basin that is too shallow such that water flows out easily and I can easily hear people talking at the corridoor or leg chairs screeching from above.
Tried their Monday night BBQ buffet by the pool with accoustic singing @ 990 baht nett. The ambience was great. Restaurant & Room Service food is not fantastic but pleasant. No complains on their service; hotel employees can converse in English.
Takes about 10 mins walk to the nearest 7-11 and 20 mins to Kamala Beach, which is less populated than Patong Beach. Taxis here are much expensive compared to Bangkok; 500 baht airport-hotel and hotel-Patong Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket