During check in, we were asked to pick a scent from 5 choices of aromatherapy infused shower gels. Very nice touch.
The room is spacious, the bed very comfortable and the view, spectacular. When we first checked in, there was a rather strong pee smell in the bathroom. We called housekeeping and they came to wash it again. Now that was quite a turn off. On the table near the kettle, we saw quite a number of ants. We had no idea where they were coming from. We tried not to leave food stuff out, hoping the ants would eventually go away.
Every night, they provided a turn down service and they would burn aromatherapy essence in the room. The breakfast was not too bad. Its at the poolside with a view facing the Andaman Sea.
I preferred the pool at Sienna Rocks. Its just across the road from the hotel. Its less crowded, quiet and very relaxing with an awesome view.
It is about a 10-15 min walk to the town area. And there is a 7-eleven at the foot of the hill that Cape Sienna sits on.
Overall, it was a great stay and I would love to come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket