This is the first vaguely negative review I have written for trip advisor. It wasn't that the hotel was no good but for the price we expected more. The room was nice a spacious but no hanging rail. There was a pillow menu but upon asking for a change of pillow it was "no longer availble" - don't put a menu in the room then!
There was a shuttle to Patong each eve but as it only held 10 or 11 there was no guarantee of a place. The cost of a taxi is 500 baht one way.
Breakfast was good and varied.
Despite what the web site says there were under 12's there, admittedly not in the pool though.
As for cleanliness this was no where near as good as most Thai hotels - a cotton bud on the stair case to our room was there for three days.
The massage was good and ok value as it was two for price of one at the time we were there.
On asking about transport to our next resort we were told to go on into the town and organise it ourselves, something we have never been told before in this country.
I would not return here but it might be for you if you like the more designer side of Thailand with a pool being the centre of your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket