“Take away food.... great delivery ”
Review of Il Giardino

Il Giardino
Ranked #43 of 163 Restaurants in Kamala
Description: A little corner of an italian garden style ready to make yourself at home with italian cuisine of southern style from Na[poli Ristorante in patong as the first brench and we just opened since Dec.20.16 ready to make yourself at home. With authentic italian cuisine.
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Had some friends at home and not really want to leave our chill party at my house. So we ordered for all friends lot of dishes... caprese, pasta, risotto, cold cuts and pizza. All came very hot to my place and delicious same we stay in the restaurant. I like this place even to eat there or for delivery. Great job and best italian food in Kamala.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Almost ate the whole menue... nothing to blame. Pasta in any taste, Risotto or Steak and even Pizza. All tastes great and cooked perfect. All special wishes are welcome... will recommend my friends and myself back at least once a week. Free limmocelo or averna completes the dinner.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017

heard such good things about this restaurant but didn't feel that vibe. Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream was yummy but the manicotti was not as pictured and left a lot to be desired. For the price, this was disappointing. Also there is a sign re: gluten free but the staff did not seem to have the slightest idea what I was talking about and brought me a drink menu. perhaps the chef is on holiday for the offseason........bummer!

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I knew already the place in Patong from there father. Was great and now i'm happy to have this place in Kamala. I tried almost all from the menue and all great taste. Thanks u came to Kamala and even now do Home delivery... best home delivery i had over the world. The food fresh and hot when arrive... better even i send my staff can not be better. Will recommend to all my friends and bring them to this place.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Went here with 3 friends - 1 of which is italian and a chef. All really liked the food - good pizzas - I had a really nice lasagne. The cheese is really good and this is the difference to most places in Thailand as it is expensive. Very good service - lovely setting in the garden. cant wait to go back for a 4 cheese pizza with lots of salami!!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Il Giardino? Share your experiences!