“Best Holiday”

The Pe La Resort
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Kamala
“Best Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

First time in Phuket, Stay for one week here... it's the best place for solo travelers. Location is perfect, the guys can help you with everything you need. This place is really value for money. The room Is amazing, got a perfect view of the pool... Room service was quick, house keeping was excellent, food in the bistro was very very very excellent, all the staff was friendly.. in general people on phuket are very nice. Am 100% sure that I will coming back and will stay longer.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Nicolas L
Mrroyalembassyresort, Manager at The Pe La Resort, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hello Nicolas
Thank you for your wonderful review, Great to know our staff looked after you so well and that you had a great time. Your comments regarding Thai people is exactly how I feel to. I am from New Zealand and have lived here four years and I am still, blown away by the Thai people's friendliness.
Fantastic to also know, that you will be back again one day, That is the ultimate reward that you can give my staff and I. Everyone here feels so proud,, when a guests tells us they will be back one day, so thank you so much. I have a small but highly motivated team, so when you do come back, I am sure it will be the same people and that you will get the same service, we are all very proud of being NO 2 on Trip Advisor
Kind regards Phil Seal Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Korean first
Singapore, null, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Pro: clean and friendly staffs. Quiet surrounding.

Con: breakfast is super boring.
Boring surrounding. Limited range of toiletries.

I don't think they deserve to be the trip advisor winner.

Booking direct from their website enjoys better rate.

Stayed June 2014
6 Thank Yesman2013
Hello Thank you for your review, I am sorry that some of your expectations were not up to your requirements, however happy that you liked your Villa and that our house keepers did a great job.
Regarding the toiletries, I am not sure what was missing that made you feel they were not adequate, as we have shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, shower cap, tooth brush and tooth paste in the bathroom, that should have been replenished daily.
Regarding our free breakfast menu. there are six European breakfasts and four Thai breakfasts available each day, and then twice a week we have a specials list, with three extra dishes available, I can only assume the three nights you were here, we did not run the specials, for which was just bad luck. I remember you commented to me we should have buffet breakfast, but that unfortunately is not an option, as we only have 20 rooms, however, thank you for taking the time to write a review and I will certainly seek feedback from other guests, on the breakfast and the toiletries, Phil Seal Managing Director
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Such a wonderful place to stay, especially if you are a solo traveler. The staff was so friendly accommodating, and helpful. Hospitality at its finest. They were always available when I needed help. I felt like I was visiting my home even though it was the first time meeting these people. The rooms were clean and spacious. The food at the restaurant is AMAZING and well priced. I ate almost all my meals there. The location was a little out of the way from some of the things I wanted to do but the staff was so good at helping me find a way to places so it didn't matter. Will definitely stay again if ever in Phuket. I kind of miss it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Rachael Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about the resort and staff.
Great that you liken it to "Cheers" as we do really try to make all the guests feel comfortable and think of it as a home away from home. Regarding the food, we are very lucky in having two excellent Thai chefs, one that came to us from a restaurant in Patong, two years ago, that was rated NO 1 on Tripadvisor, at the time, so we are very proud of him.
Nice to know also. that if you came back to Phuket, you would stay with us again, your review trully makes all the hard work we put in worthwhile. Hope to see you back again one day.
Cheers Phil Seal Managing Director
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Fabulous hotel. The rooms are finished to a high standard. Great food and wine with a great setting. Staff are all very friendly. A great place to relax.

I have stayed here many times and can't stop coming back.

Del Boy

Room Tip: Outside bungalows around the swimming pool are the best.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank DelBoy03
Mrroyalembassyresort, Front Office Manager at The Pe La Resort, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
On behalf of the team of Royal Embasy Resort , we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.

Your feedback has already been shared with our team and I believe they are pleased to receive such positive comments.

We are look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Udon Thani, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been to many places but this Resort has everything, I cannot find fault in any aspects of my stay, the Management and Staff were always available/on hand to help with any questions for a new arrival to Phuket. Highly recommended and I will definitely be returning and would advise anyone to give this resort a try.

Room Tip: All the rooms I looked at were highly maintained and very clean. It all depends on how many in your...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Mrroyalembassyresort, Front Office Manager at The Pe La Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time in posting your great review about us. I assure that your feedback has been already shared with our team and we are confident that it will motivate them to ensure that we can continuously meet and exceed our guest’s expectations in any way we can.

Once again, thank you for your encouraging words and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Bramley, Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

This place was exactly what we needed after a very full-on scuba diving trip, wonderful set of staff who couldn't so enough for you, shouted champagne breakfast for our anniversary, beautiful villa, great restaurant and anything you could need for a few days R&D within walking distance. Go. You won't regret it.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you very much for your beautiful review. it very means for us.
We are very happy to heard you have a wonderfull time on our anniversary with us.
I will surely share with the team and we will keep up our services.
hopefully welcome you soon again.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Our first family trip with our one year old little one and could not ask for a better place. Thank you to the wonderful team at the Royal Embassy who took great care of us during the 4 day stay.
Phil, Ari and Yurida thank you for making our trip a memorable one.
We stayed in the two bedroom apartment and the rooms were clean and spacious. They had put in a baby cot for our little one with a cute elephant pillow. Very nice gesture
The food at the Ambassador Bistro was also very delicious and no surprises as we ate most of our meals there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank sharukhi
Thank you very much for your beautiful review.I,Phil and Ari very pleased to know that your first trip with our little boy had a wonderful time and be a memorable one. I will definitely share all your compliments to our kitchen team.

Many thanks again and hope to welcome all of you back soon.