We had a 3 night stay at Kamala Beach estate and very much enjoyed our time. We had booked a garden villa, but were given an upstairs one which had a lovely sea view. The villa was spacious and beautifully maintained. We enjoyed time around the pools, both large & small. It was a very relaxing, peaceful environment and we would definitely return. The staff were always helpful and friendly. We liked the fact that it wasn't too far to walk to the shops and beach. The breakfast at the Rockfish Restaurant was wonderful, with great views too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 5-minute walk from the Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach Estate offers spacious suites with private balconies which overlook the Andaman Sea or garden. It has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in rooms and the lobby. Suites at Kamala Beach feature a living room, kitchen and dining room. Each suite is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV. A seating area and sundecks are provided. Kamala Beach Estate’s The Deck Restaurant serves local and international dishes on the terrace overlooking the beach. Barbecue facilities are available. Guests can rent a kayak or take a dip in Kamala Beach’s garden pool. The resort offers laundry services. Free parking is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kamala Beach Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Estate Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Estate Phuket